Swaroski Warranty Help

OR-Hunter

I have been unsuccessful in getting a response from Swaorski for a minor warranty issue. Has anyone had recent success contacting Swaorski? I have sent emails and did get one response that they would call me but that was 5 weeks ago. I followed up with additional emails, only hearing crickets. Before sending emails I left voicemail messages as holding one line is unsuccessful.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

I would say call them. Too many variables by emailing them. I screenshot their number for you. Call and it will be taken care of:

9C5F722A-D218-4426-90CB-368A6D931AA5.png

Swaro has apparently changed their CS procedures. They used to be prompt to pick up the phone and answer emails. Over the last month Something has changed. It’s been rumored they went through some software change. I recently left 3 or 4 requests for phone callbacks. Never had one returned. Emailed twice and finally after two plus weeks got a response and eventually got what I needed, which I’m grateful for. But I do think Swaro needs to post something publicly if this new protocol and time frame is to be the norm now. Otherwise, people with expectations of how they handled things in the recent past are going to be quite upset.

Swarovski is going through a computer system change and it’s messed up their response time. They will be back to normal excellent customer service shortly once this system integration is behind them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom