Swarovski 10x42 EL Range TA $2950

yotebuster17

Swarovski 10x42 EL Range TA. These are the latest with the right side button and the ballistics software. They have an outdoorsman stud added as well. New these would be $4125 before tax. Used for one year. Unfilled warranty card. Some very faint swirls on lenses but no scratches and they are optically sound. $2950 shipped. Insurance and PayPal fees extra if needed.
IMG_2349.jpeg
IMG_2350.jpeg
IMG_2353.jpeg
IMG_2354.jpeg
IMG_2355.jpeg
IMG_2356.jpeg
IMG_2352.jpeg
IMG_2351.jpeg

Great price!
Thanks. I’m surprised these didn’t sell right away. I bought 8’s instead as I carry my 12’s or 15’s all the time so figured I’d be better served with lower powered ranging binos and figured these would sell in a hurry.

Yote will Swarovski take care of the swirls also want are swirls and what causes swirls?
They’re probably just need to be cleaned off, I shoulda cleaned them better before posting. Just figured they would sell in a day either way. I’ll look at em again and take better pics.

They’re probably just need to be cleaned off, I shoulda cleaned them better before posting. Just figured they would sell in a day either way. I’ll look at em again and take better pics.
It’s cool I just wanted to know what that was I never heard that term before

Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom