For Sale Swarovski 10x42 el's for sale $1,850

defrankm

Swarovski 10x42 el binoculars for sale. I have had these binos for 3 years and purchased them new from cabelas. They have the outdoorsman's bino stud installed. They are in excellent condition with no blemishes. The lenses are pristine with no scratches or flaws. Everything that came with them new is included such as the strap, manuals, box, and case. I will pay shipping to the buyer and forward tracking info as soon as they ship. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions. (970) 589-0155
Matt

IMG_4677.jpg

IMG_4678.jpg

IMG_4679.jpg

IMG_4680.jpg

IMG_4681.jpg

defrankm

Also, if for some reason the buyer is not happy with the binoculars after 5 days of receiving, I will refund money upon return of the binoculars to me. Buyer would be responsible for shipping costs to return.

WesternSky

Also, if for some reason the buyer is not happy with the binoculars after 5 days of receiving, I will refund money upon return of the binoculars to me. Buyer would be responsible for shipping costs to return.
You stole my idea from my bino ad. Must have been a good one...

defrankm

You stole my idea from my bino ad. Must have been a good one...
Haha, I usually do this with anything I sell. Just trying to get some traffic on these and let people know I stand behind them. I'm surprised at how little interest there has been. Good luck getting yours sold.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom