Swarovski bino question

huntercameron

Im looking into getting me some swarovski binos i was wondering if
the 10x25 compact binos or the cl companions 10x30 which would be the better choice any advice would help thanks in advance

I would highly recommend 10 x 42 for hunting the Western US! Your field of view....especially during low light will be limited with the 2 you mentioned. You may save some $ if you buy a bino/rangefinder combo. I bought a Leica combo a couple years ago and they are amazing! No more fumbling around between binos and rangefinders! You may be able to find a nearly new pair of demos at cameraland or elsewhere....or possibly on Rokslides classified section. I paid around 1/2 the price of new ones doing this.

I would highly recommend 10 x 42 for hunting the Western US! Your field of view....especially during low light will be limited with the 2 you mentioned. You may save some $ if you buy a bino/rangefinder combo. I bought a Leica combo a couple years ago and they are amazing! No more fumbling around between binos and rangefinders! You may be able to find a nearly new pair of demos at cameraland or elsewhere....or possibly on Rokslides classified section. I paid around 1/2 the price of new ones doing this.
Camtopps has to hitch a ride just to go shed hunting.
I see a set of EL range 10 x 42 listed in the classifieds for about three grand or so.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom