Swarovski cl compact binos

I guess I'm curious why compact binos? They are cheaper in price and a little bit lighter and more compact. If you use binos plus rangefinder you'll add back on the bulk, weight, plus have to switch back and forth between the 2. .

I just invested in a 10 x 42 Leica bino/range finder combo that is amazing. No more need to carry both binos plus rangefinder. I have always felt that it's worth 40 or 42's. They gather a lot more light, have a wider field of view, and are a lot easier on your eyes instead of looking through a small diameter bino all day long.

You may watch for a demo (Camera Land sometimes has them) or nearly new pair on classified sections. I bought a nearly new Swarovski spotting scope off Rokslide's classified section a couple years ago. It was almost 1/2 price and almost new.

I have had a little pair of Leica 10x25’s for decades. I carried them in my shirt pocket when I archery hunted. Very handy in the thick stuff and enough magnification if you want to crawl out to a rimrock and look around.

They still go pretty much everywhere with me. I rarely take big glasses out of the house anymore unless i plan on doing glassing. They aren’t for sitting behind for hours, but that was never their purpose.

I have zero regrets in buying them. $.02

looking for sheds You might think bigger Bino with tripod.
Spotting them is pretty nice.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom