Swarovski DS

Captain_coues

Very Active Member
I just found out about this scope. It seems like it would be what the long range shooters would want. It has a built in range finder that figures out the angle, temperature and humidity. All you have to figure is the wind. I'm just getting into long range shooting as another way to have fun. I just don't see myself shooting game at 1100 yards because all of my past distances have been about 75-400 yards. This scope, although $5000 does have its advantages. For me, I would use the chit out of the rangefinder function because I don't like the small handheld one that would have to go in your pocket or strapped somewhere. Being mounted to a steady rifle, seems like the way to go for an accurate read. Plus I only have one good eye so the range finding binos won't work for me. Has anyone out there used one of these yet? Am I behind the game a little, are there other makes like this that I don't know about?

https://www.swarovskioptik.com/hunting/rifle-scope-dS-c200509

if you kill a world record record B&C with it......you can't enter it.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Ridiculous, so you are still using your Binos to spot game , I'll just stick to my $900 vx6 and my Leica range finders .

Swarovski has made these for years , but this is a much improved version for sure. at some point you have to say enough is enough, when is it hunting and when is it simply a tech show.

It's not legal in Oregon for big game hunting. no aiming device can emit light.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I'd rather have a truck and a travel trailer than a motor home. (sorry if I offend you motor home owners).
At some point there seems to be too much stuff in one package but it does look and sound cool.

Zeke

#livelikezac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom