Swarovski EL Range

zcheenan

Hi MM members,

My girlfriend purchased a 10 x 42 swaro EL Range for my birthday. I've read great reviews online but am looking for feedback from MM members who have used these out west. Are these binoculars truly worth the cost? Any comparison to the new Vortex Fury? I was shell shocked at first having never owned a pair of binoculars more than $100. I am from the Midwest and am planning to start hunting western states when fortunate to draw tags (antelope, elk, mule deer).

Appreciate any feedback.
Zach

I'll give you feedback, MARRY that gal !!!!
If you spend substantial time behind glass you will appreciate the cost to value. If you don't use your glass for more than 20 minutes at a time then you might not get your money's worth. Swarovski is worth the money.

>Hi MM members,
>
>My girlfriend purchased a 10 x
>42 swaro EL Range for
>my birthday. I've read great
>reviews online but am looking
>for feedback from MM members
>who have used these out
>west. Are these binoculars truly
>worth the cost? Any comparison
>to the new Vortex Fury?
>I was shell shocked at
>first having never owned a
>pair of binoculars more than
>$100. I am from
>the Midwest and am planning
>to start hunting western states
>when fortunate to draw tags
>(antelope, elk, mule deer).
>
>Appreciate any feedback.
>Zach

I have enough friends who've looked through the Furys, they all say the same thing. Meh.. No comparison to the good RF binos.

Also great resale value down the road if you chose to sell them. I don't think you can do that with your 100 dollar bino's.

>Also great resale value down the
>road if you chose to
>sell them. I don't think
>you can do that with
>your 100 dollar bino's.
+1

What an awesome present! Yes, they live up to the hype, and you will love them. No comparison to Vortex IMO. Enjoy your optics!

Great binos, now you need to step up buy that thing for her finger.what part of Midwest you from? I live in n.d.

I've been using my EL Range's for a couple years now. I absolutely love them.

As far as comparison to Vortex there is none. Austrian vs Chinese you do the math. Leica makes the only real competition to the Swarovski's , personally I didn't like them as well but they're great no question about it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Vortex doesn't come close to touching Swarovski's level. I've owned both, will never go back :).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom