Swarovski NL Pure 12x42's?

elkhunterUT

Very Active Member
Has anyone pulled the trigger on the Swarovski NL Pure 12x42 binos and used them yet? Would love your impressions and any feedback on whether or not they are worth the price tag. I am pretty sure I know the answer, but gotta talk myself into spending that money:ROFLMAO:

The_Coloradoboy

Has anyone pulled the trigger on the Swarovski NL Pure 12x42 binos and used them yet? Would love your impressions and any feedback on whether or not they are worth the price tag. I am pretty sure I know the answer, but gotta talk myself into spending that money:ROFLMAO:
Bought a pair on Saturday. Absolutely Love them. Probably don’t need my El 10s or slc 15s anymore. It’s the best of both worlds.

1EAA3692-E1BC-48EF-A4E8-34DF330E24CD.jpeg

elkhunterUT

Very Active Member
That is what I am thinking - best all around bino. Small enough to handle free hand and amazing on a tripod. Not much need for a 10 or 15 bino any longer with the FOV and magnification of the NL 12x42. I think I have convinced myself :ROFLMAO:

cbeard

Very Active Member
I got mine from Outdoorsmans two days ago. I will be selling my EL 10x42s.
All the over-the-top reviews are right on about the NLs.The ergonomics are a game-changer. They are lighter and simply feel like an extension of your hand. For that reason, I can hold them much more steady than my 10x ELs.
The field of view is incredible even with the 12x. Another game-changer.
Finally, the contrast and edge-to-edge clarity are definitely a step up from the ELs, though not by leaps and bounds.
Be sure and follow the instructions on getting the proper diopter setting. It’s not intuitive but it works. Also, find the right eyecup setting for your eyes. These are both key to getting the most out these binoculars.
All in all, the NLs have to be experienced to be believed. If you try them, you will figure out a way to buy them. They are truly revolutionary

elkhunterUT

Very Active Member
Thanks for the info-I finally looked through a pair of 12x42’s the other day at Cabelas and my wallet is going to be in trouble here soon. They are an amazing piece of glass and definitely measured up to the hype.

grizzly

Long Time Member
I'm a big Swaro fan (I've got four pairs of Swaro binos in the safe) but I guess I'm an outlier here. I didn't think they were worth the jump. I really wanted to sell my 10x50s and 15x56s and get a single pair of 12s to cover both, but I was disappointed.

They're not as bright as the 10s and not as magnified as the 15s but I was hoping they were good enough to be a compromise, but I couldn't see it. I'll stick with what I have.

The_Coloradoboy

I'm a big Swaro fan (I've got four pairs of Swaro binos in the safe) but I guess I'm an outlier here. I didn't think they were worth the jump. I really wanted to sell my 10x50s and 15x56s and get a single pair of 12s to cover both, but I was disappointed.

They're not as bright as the 10s and not as magnified as the 15s but I was hoping they were good enough to be a compromise, but I couldn't see it. I'll stick with what I have.
Youre honestly the first person I’ve seen/heard that isn’t absolutely in love them. I guess our eyes are different because the NL 12s were a considerable upgrade from my EL 10s.

kk

I am hoping they come out with 12 X 50 NL. Then I think I will get a pair. I sure liked the 12 X 42 that I looked through.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Top Bottom