Swarovski slc 10x42 discontinued. Now what?

Fallfreak

So I have been wanting to upgrade my vortex talon 10x42 ( discontinued as well, I know). Started doing research and really like the swarovski slc 10x42 which I guess they quit making at the end of 2020. I don't want to pay the extra $ for the el's when most like the slc's just as well. Been watching for used with no success yet. I check here, Rokslide, and ebay. Are there any other places to look?

If you can find some used SLC NEU 10X50's, I'd take those over the 10x42. I sold my 10x42 HD's and have a pair of 10x50s for myself and another for my wife. I think they're the best buy in used glass.

If you can find some used SLC NEU 10X50's, I'd take those over the 10x42. I sold my 10x42 HD's and have a pair of 10x50s for myself and another for my wife. I think they're the best buy in used glass.
Thanks for the recommendation grizzly. I'll look into those. Didn't even know about the slc neu 10X50's

Keep an eye out on some of the bird watching forums also. Great place to pick up used optics.
Also rumor has it the new Kahles Helia are going to be the SLC line just rebranded.

I had heard about Kahles Helia as well. Not sure when it will be made available in the states though.
I’ve heard they may only be available for European distributors.
Here is a set of SLC.

I’ve heard they may only be available for European distributors.
Here is a set of SLC.
Thanks for your help Cahunter!

Not yet but it's on my to do list. Seller called and had his name taken off. I really like them so far. Can't wait to get out in some open country with them.
As long as he removed his name you are good to go. Their customer service is awesome! I recommend using the outdoorsmans bino stud and adapter for the SLC.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom