SWEET GEEZUS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Exactly 3 Weeks ago I Bought 5 Boxes of BARNES 375 RUM Bullets From MIDWAY USA @ 61.99 Per Box!

I Just Looked and Now they are 82.99 Per box!

Up An Average of 7.00 Per Box Per Week!

NICE!

REAL F'N NICE!

Then I Got To Thinking?

Maybe they went Up 21.00 Per Box Yesterday?

Hey nfh?

You Sure about that?

Get it Shipped!

I Remember not So Long ago You Couldn't Buy any of them around Here!

While You're at it!

Send Me a few of them 500.00 A Brick .22 Bullets as well!

Let's Keep this Thread NON-POLITICAL!

If You wanna CHIME In on that BS go up to the Hunting Forum!

Elkassassin whats your address? I am willing to send ya a box of kleenex to get through these times.

Hey nfh?

You Sure about that?

Get it Shipped!

I Remember not So Long ago You Couldn't Buy any of them around Here!

While You're at it!

Send Me a few of them 500.00 A Brick .22 Bullets as well!

Let's Keep this Thread NON-POLITICAL!

If You wanna CHIME In on that BS go up to the Hunting Forum!

I am pretty luck to live in an area where I can still get ammo. Yesterday even got a 100 round box of 5.56x45mm. the shelf was loaded with 6.5 creedmore, 6.5 prc and 6.8 western. But yesterday was also different. people starting to learn what day the ammo shelf refills. I am glad I prepared myself before this crap happened. So now I can just buy what I run into.

by the way a brick of .22's here goes for $20-35 depending on brand

I just read the Vista Outdoors boss is out trying to convince everyone it isn't a conspiracy. They had no way to project the demand.

Being married to an accountant, you learn things. One of them is that accountants do projections. There isn't a chance that Vista didnt look at an upcoming election year and not know the demand would spike. They keep saying it takes time to ramp up production. Meaning they were throttling it to begin with. You do that to limit inventory and drive prices.

They just got caught by surprise with all the peaceful protests spiking demand earlier than their projections showed would happen.

They've also for sure got folks warning to not get into over expanding as to cause a lag, as well as im sure not wanting to get caught with .556 line that would suffer greatly if the President decides we only need slingshots.

So. Long story short, while they may turn the corner some, they are making piles of cash now. They arent going to want to slow that by ending a shortage.

Accountants are almost as evil as lawyers.

Federal boss. Whining about the trump sales slump. :ROFLMAO:

Cream is a social construct. Its filling fluid. Could be cream, could be soup. Who are you to assign?

Seriously, why s 1-2-3 pie day also? Everyone with a practical education knows pie day is 3.14.

I suppose it was easier than explaining what pi is. The dumbing down of America.

I am more of watcher of this site , I have gotten good information from the members for hunts, that being said I post very rarely but it appears censorship is alive and well on MM. I would guess this thread will disappear also.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom