SWEET GEEZUS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
We Pull Out of Afghanistan & Romney Quickly Suggests To Biden What He Thinks Should be done!

Anybody ever notice that Nobody pays any attention to Romney?

But He Always Opens His Mouth & He Thinks somebody is Listening!

did he ever move west???.....Maroni just mails his check.....
Moroni just dropped his trumpet during the storm but it was quickly captured and returned to its rightful state. Though I never saw any Indians dressed like that and playing a trumpet.
63EADDD0-0099-4C75-A2DC-F40C00DB144A.jpeg

Now Biden is Sending 3,000 Troops Back Over to that SShithole!

WTF Did they Think was gonna Happen?

Another Example of HTF Not to Fight a War!

Never fear fellas, once they get their legs back under themselves they'll hit us here............again. Then we'll be back over there.......again.
Maybe we can help more al Qaeda sunni's get Visa's & their flight training here in the states. Maybe Shiite's next time? Who needs a visa with our open border... hell they're probably already here. Hard to comprehend how truly incompetent our leaders across all spectrums are. I'm sure the fbi is on it

And To Still Remember when I Was a Kid,Russia Was Ground Pounding Afghanistan!

Who Stepped In & Stopped it?

Yup!

The USA did!

They Shoulda Let Russia Finish the Job!

We Pull Out of Afghanistan & Romney Quickly Suggests To Biden What He Thinks Should be done!

Anybody ever notice that Nobody pays any attention to Romney?

But He Always Opens His Mouth & He Thinks somebody is Listening!

You gotta give him credit. It was less obvious than when Obama air shipped pallets of cash.

Still Makes Me Wonder If Some TARD Didn't Shoot The Trumpet Off Thinking they Might Melt The Gold Down to Scrap it!

I remember a certain special interest group that paraded Mittens around Utah. Yet another of the wonderful things $fw has done "for Utah sportsmen"

There's lots of money in War. Why do we think top brass turned on Trump? No bogey man, no toys, no board of directors jobs and consultant jobs for retired brass.

And for what?

The FBI was aware of the 19. Just likes it's aware of every shooter and terrorist since. They are spectacular at putting out statements about *being in their radar".

Somehow? they can track down a woman in Alaska who went 6" into the Capitol. They can create plots to kidnap the Michigan governor. They can bug and surveil a presidential candidate.

But they sure can't seem to stop anything or anyone.

But then why would they want to? Military industrial complex needs someone to shoot at. Political industrial complex needed the Patriot Act. What's a few thousand people, when there's power and money to be had.

Mittens got friends in high places that have"investments" that need looking over. Couple thousand more kids blown to ****, is a cost of buisness.

Yup. I said it.

I remember a certain special interest group that paraded Mittens around Utah. Yet another of the wonderful things $fw has done "for Utah sportsmen"

There's lots of money in War. Why do we think top brass turned on Trump? No bogey man, no toys, no board of directors jobs and consultant jobs for retired brass.

And for what?

The FBI was aware of the 19. Just likes it's aware of every shooter and terrorist since. They are spectacular at putting out statements about *being in their radar".

Somehow? they can track down a woman in Alaska who went 6" into the Capitol. They can create plots to kidnap the Michigan governor. They can bug and surveil a presidential candidate.

But they sure can't seem to stop anything or anyone.

But then why would they want to? Military industrial complex needs someone to shoot at. Political industrial complex needed the Patriot Act. What's a few thousand people, when there's power and money to be had.

Mittens got friends in high places that have"investments" that need looking over. Couple thousand more kids blown to ****, is a cost of buisness.

Yup. I said it.
you said it very well too...

China can.....
Why would they do that when it’s far cheaper to just endorse them.

”China is prepared to recognize the Taliban as the legitimate ruler of Afghanistan if it succeeds in toppling the Western-backed government in Kabul, U.S. News has learned, a prospect that undercuts the Biden administration's remaining source of leverage over the insurgent network as it continues its startling campaign to regain control.”
Amidst the withdrawal of US forces from war-torn Afghanistan, the Taliban has said that it sees China as a “friend” to Afghanistan and hoped that China continues to invest in the reconstruction of the war-torn country.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ources-say-undermining-u-s-threats/ar-AANfznt

Last edited:
Kinda gotta respect those boys. We all talk. Those boys straight up fight.

Not a fan of their politics, or religion. But you have to admire the tenacity

Why would they do that when it’s far cheaper to just endorse them.

”China is prepared to recognize the Taliban as the legitimate ruler of Afghanistan if it succeeds in toppling the Western-backed government in Kabul, U.S. News has learned, a prospect that undercuts the Biden administration's remaining source of leverage over the insurgent network as it continues its startling campaign to regain control.”
Amidst the withdrawal of US forces from war-torn Afghanistan, the Taliban has said that it sees China as a “friend” to Afghanistan and hoped that China continues to invest in the reconstruction of the war-torn country.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ources-say-undermining-u-s-threats/ar-AANfznt
I am just saying that if there was one country who could do it....I mean be successful doing it, it would be China. Those guys are smart...

They are not smart, they dont give a **** for human life. That pertains to both their own people and the country they are taking over.
I would say they are extremely smart and know how to take care of their people, just look at their Covid deaths. It is about on par with a small county in many states for a country of 1.3 Billion. They also don’t abandon what they start as they look at things in extreme long term ie Dynasties. Besides, who abandoned whom in Afghanistan? Not what you call a particularly caring gesture. Perhaps we could learn from the Zen master. Not a fan but certainly see their wisdom.

China could reform Afghanistan but why would they? Afghanistan is no threat to Communism. They know that Afghanistan is not capable of Democracy (it's like trying to train a cat to retrieve). We learned that.

We Shoulda Never Went There!

Unless We Were Gonna Do The Job Quickly & Properly!

Gonna Get a Bunch More American Soldiers Killed again for another Lost Cause!

Joe Couldn't Fight His Way Our of a Wet Paper Bag!
We've been there since 1991 I think? Def not doing a job quickly is it? It was really just maintaining peace as well as we could. Now that we are pulling out, it's going to be a sh!t show over there. Grab the popcorn and watch nightly news...

Hey Wisz?

You're not watching the News Quick Enough!

We are on Our Way Back in!

Already!

WAFJ!

We've been there since 1991 I think? Def not doing a job quickly is it? It was really just maintaining peace as well as we could. Now that we are pulling out, it's going to be a sh!t show over there. Grab the popcorn and watch nightly news...

I'm sure the news will cover the best down those afghan women are now taking. I'm sure they will be all over the difference in that 7th century chit.

I mean someone in BFE was at the Capitol. We are dealing with an insurrection. We ain't got time for anything else ?

Look at the bright side. As our guys rapidly flee, they can read some critical race theory, make sure their pronouns are correct on their social media, maybe even read General Milleys book about how he saved the world from Trump.

I can't imagine the RAGE I would would feel after burying a kid over there and watching this.

Look at the bright side. As our guys rapidly flee, they can read some critical race theory, make sure their pronouns are correct on their social media, maybe even read General Milleys book about how he saved the world from Trump.

I can't imagine the RAGE I would would feel after burying a kid over there and watching this.
My dad was a WWII vet and very patriotic. When I got my draft notice during Vietnam he tried to give me $10,000 cash to go to Canada. Looking back, I understand it now.

Hey feddoc....read this about the vaccine and how many deaths have been caused by it. Now you tell me what to believe. LOL. They write that only 3 have been DIRECTLY tied to the vaccine but the others were not the direct reason the person died....much like the average of 2 co-morbidities that have caused ALL of the COVID deaths. They pick and chose the wording so it supports their view point. Welcome to American media. BS!

This is exactly the reason I have not been vaccinated. I don't know what to believe. I will not put something in my body that isn't approved by the FDA either. It's close to FDA approval they say. LMAO!

My dad was a WWII vet and very patriotic. When I got my draft notice during Vietnam he tried to give me $10,000 cash to go to Canada. Looking back, I understand it now.
That was a LOT of money circa early 1960s. Prolly be worth about $100K today. He musta really loved your sorry butt or else... ;)

shoveling.jpg

Last edited:
Never fear fellas, once they get their legs back under themselves they'll hit us here............again. Then we'll be back over there.......again.

And it looks like they'll be using our weapons on us, Joe left plenty with those 300k well trained afghannys!

Biden admin plans transfer of power to Taliban killers once fighters agree to treat women better

Haaaaaa,

1. There is no transfer of power; the taliwhackers took it.
2. "...agree to treat women better". WAFJ, this isn't 8th grade speech class. They are in power and don't have to agree to anything.

I was worried for a brief moment. Whew!

"While the Taliban has taken the presidential palace in Kabul, forcing President Ashraf Ghani to flee the country, Price insisted that "there has not been a formal transfer of power."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom