Sweetwater County Members- Muley Fanatic Money

SS!

Long Time Member
For the members of sweetwater county. You should reach out to your county commissioners and let them know your thoughts on the Muley Fanatic Foundation's request for a portion of the CARES money. The decision will be made next week. Let them know if you are for it or against it. There are a lot of other businesses that need that money. They already just got this money:

And here are their salaries ( not bad for a 3 person "non profit"

muleyfanatic.JPG

Ask yourself. Is the mule deer hunting any better since they started? Take some time and look at their expense report. PM me if you want me to email it to you.

I can think of a whole hell of a lot more businesses that need this money before them. But its up to you, reach out and let the county commissioners know.

crap it looks like they already fleeced sweetwater county for another 125,000. Crazy. but its for conservation....

For the members of sweetwater county. You should reach out to your county commissioners and let them know your thoughts on the Muley Fanatic Foundation's request for a portion of the CARES money. The decision will be made next week. Let them know if you are for it or against it. There are a lot of other businesses that need that money. They already just got this money:

And here are their salaries ( not bad for a 3 person "non profit"

View attachment 22734

Ask yourself. Is the mule deer hunting any better since they started? Take some time and look at their expense report. PM me if you want me to email it to you.

I can think of a whole hell of a lot more businesses that need this money before them. But its up to you, reach out and let the county commissioners know.
Yeah....they are always looking for volunteers for projects. So basically they are wanting everybody to work for free while they collect a triple didget salary

Last edited:
I was a member for a few years a while back and all I ever got was emails to purchase tickets to a raffle or some kind of fundraiser, finally had to unsubscribe from the emails they got to be ridiculous

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom