Swing and a miss (no mans land)

There was some cutting of video… there were more shots I’m guessing. But, that was a gem of a shot. Someone forgot to add the powder to that reload or dial 11.2moa

Last edited:
Must’ve got a Gold Sticker next to his name at the Mt Ops YouTube understudy school for the Utard Vlogger merit badge taught by the one and only Erika ChestHair of Hush fame. Can’t wait to join along with as get up close and personal with that spotty Amish beard and see what they miss/wound or faqwk up on next weeks Beehive state shenanigans.

That was a good ten foot miss. Probably sped the video up a little so we didn't realize it was a 1200 yard shot. These guys sure seem like real winners in the guide pool.

Must’ve got a Gold Sticker next to his name at the Mt Ops YouTube understudy school for the Utard Vlogger merit badge taught by the one and only Erika ChestHair of Hush fame. Can’t wait to join along with as get up close and personal with that spotty Amish beard and see what they miss/wound or faqwk up on next weeks Beehive state shenanigans.
I bet your right, I'm sure he's taken the Erika ChestHair class....

This is a great read if your interested in the very underrated and rarely seen or hyped Fyre Bull. It’s hard to know what truly goes on behind the scenes in the jumping jack after a few lines of Mt Ops ignite and an empty quiver on the prime bow, and a gut shot bull staggering around the mountain.
336FDB1F-CA95-4C27-85C9-A56DBC9285C9.jpeg

This is a great read if your interested in the very underrated and rarely seen or hyped Fyre Bull. It’s hard to know what truly goes on behind the scenes in the jumping jack after a few lines of Mt Ops ignite and an empty quiver on the prime bow, and a gut shot bull staggering around the mountain. View attachment 53492
You crack me up... But on a serious note those HUSH PUPPIES are clowns...

Why two guns??
In case he sees a coyote ? Pay attention to the video he even talks about thinking a calf elk was a mountain lion luckily he didn’t shoot it…

I get it sometimes we mistake things..but holy crap there’s some people that just shouldn’t post a video!
95% of all poachers or illegal activity is caught because someone posts either on social media platforms pictures or video and it bites them is the butt. It will not surprise me if a year or two we read some headlines about this “No Mans Lands” posse. This group can’t resist the attention.

Last edited:
Why, why, really why would anyone put that out on the World Wide Web? Dear Lord, help us all!!!! I couldn’t even watch the whole thing.
We actually hunt among these “dudes” and luckily we’ve lived through it so far.
Yep, help us all and the animals we chase.
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom