SXS mileage

That is actually one thing that’s always been on my mind with these things. I don’t know what the answer is there. I guess maybe theres more that don’t catch in fire then do
And I’d feel even better if Polaris had fixed this years ago when it began. In fact I thought it was an older model issue until I looked again and there are articles about 2022 and 2023 models as well

Carry a fire extinguisher. A few years ago a man burned to death in a SXS at the sand dunes outside Weiser. It caught fire and the passenger couldn't remove his seat belt, driver received 3rd degree burns trying to free his friend and was forced to watch him go up in flames and no fire extinguisher available.
ALWAYS carry a sharp knife!!!!!

With your budget and intended purpose I'd look at a new 4 seat Commander 700 - right about 18k I think. Bigger more useable bed than the competitors (haul bigger elk), plenty of power for hunting and "lite" recreational activity - not a dune ripper.

I've got the 2-seat 700 and it rips with 2 guys, 4 bird dogs and gear - 4 seater would easily haul few guys, a road camp setup, hunting gear, and a quartered animal or two:

Currently got it switched out from hunt mode to summer fun with the Mrs. mode:

Last edited:
If that Utah deal falls apart….keep heading south and I’ll make you a smoking deal on this one….only 17,500 miles..
IMG_9112.jpeg

Well it was the one. 2k miles, one owner, clean clean clean and all the features plus a couple I didn’t even know I wanted!!

And the guy threw in a brand new clutch in the box for when the time comes.

Guess now I need to buy an Utah deer tag, anyone know where I can find a big buck down there I can drive this thing right too? No honey holes of course just pm me exactly where to go. Dont care if it’s closed roads , I’ll drive around the gate

IMG_5812.jpeg

Well it was the one. 2k miles, one owner, clean clean clean and all the features plus a couple I didn’t even know I wanted!!

And the guy threw in a brand new clutch in the box for when the time comes.

Guess now I need to buy an Utah deer tag, anyone know where I can find a big buck down there I can drive this thing right too? No honey holes of course just pm me exactly where to go. Dont care if it’s closed roads , I’ll drive around the gate

View attachment 141357
Nice man! Pop a Razorback Offroad rack on that thing and you'll be dialed for fall!

That’s the exact one I’m buying. Wife says heater and upper doors too. Twist my arm on that, going to be nice coyote hunting this winter

Hey JP?

Is The Seller Getting a 1200-1500 With TURBO Now?
This guy was pretty cool. Older guy (70) had a new pro and a 2 seater. Freakin amazing house up on a hill. Everything he had was top notch. He was just the guy I was looking for. 2000 miles on this machine and I’m betting they are some if the easiest 2k a razor has ever seen

He even made a joke about all the guys “needing” a turbo that had come to look at it before me

Ya!

I Think You Done Well!

I Don't Like Buying Used Stuff But There Are Exceptions Like Your Experience!

A DRAT Without A TURBO?

(((Not Talking About Your Seller!)))

They'd Turn Their Heads 80% Of The Time!

Not Only Do They Want To Destroy Mother Earth!

They Wanna Destroy Her Quick!

This guy was pretty cool. Older guy (70) had a new pro and a 2 seater. Freakin amazing house up on a hill. Everything he had was top notch. He was just the guy I was looking for. 2000 miles on this machine and I’m betting they are some if the easiest 2k a razor has ever seen

He even made a joke about all the guys “needing” a turbo that had come to look at it before me

One I bought? Ended up getting it for 18,700. Ride command XP edition, back up camera , aluminum roof , tilt out front windshield,new clutch in the box,6” fender flares already on it , stock with 30” tires and Polaris box for the back thrown in.

And when I say clean there is literally one scratch on the rear door, not even pin stripping. He even put a custom color match hood and swapped out the stock seats for color match ones with the blue.Patience paid off. It was just what I was looking for

This guy didn’t strike me as the type that looked real hard at the price tags when buying what he wants

I got a new ranger last May, It is just about to turn 7000 miles. I would expect to get 20.000 miles, but it will take some repairs. Honda is better. but you will pay more up fount and when I got the Ranger you could not find a Honda to buy.

I got a new ranger last May, It is just about to turn 7000 miles. I would expect to get 20.000 miles, but it will take some repairs. Honda is better. but you will pay more up fount and when I got the Ranger you could not find a Honda to buy.
Wow! You drive that thing cross-country on vacations? lol
We bought a SxS in June of 2021 and have less than 400 miles on it today.
I suppose we need to live a little more.😁

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom