T minus 10 and a WU.........

Almost time. Just waiting to see how this new system of not paying tags up front effected 0 and 1 point hunts. I have a feeling I will not be drawing a archery MD tag like I hoped for.
Bill

>Almost time. Just waiting to see
>how this new system of
>not paying tags up front
>effected 0 and 1 point
>hunts. I have a feeling
>I will not be drawing
>a archery MD tag like
>I hoped for.
>Bill

I have the same feeling.

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON May-25-18 AT 09:45PM (MST)[p]I put in for a deer unit that took 3 points last year and I had 5 points...still feeling nervous. I just moved this spring so I am a man without a land again until September. Pulling a deer tag as an nr in Colorado is my second to last hope. I could always hunt spikes in October with everyone else in Utah after I establish residency again.

Have the other draws been early or right on the posted dates this year? Where is the posted, June 6 for deer and elk?

Sheep and goat were 2 days late.

74484screenshot20180512125805.jpg

#livelikezac

Seriously... ganna take us right to the deadline arn?t they. SOB?s, shouldn't take this long, punch it in the computer and get it done. Judas!

This is a little bit off topic, but is a direct result of the length of time the draw results take to be released. Including a fishing license with a big game hunt is cool. I was told by the game warden that I had to buy a NR fishing license over Memorial Day even after I applied for a hunt that I will draw.

LAST EDITED ON May-30-18 AT 09:33AM (MST)[p]>This is a little bit off
>topic, but is a direct
>result of the length of
>time the draw results take
>to be released. Including a
>fishing license with a big
>game hunt is cool. I
>was told by the game
>warden that I had to
>buy a NR fishing license
>over Memorial Day even after
>I applied for a hunt
>that I will draw.

Because you haven't drawn therefore you have no fishing license. But I see the point. Maybe they should line up the renewal date for annual fishing and small game licenses with the big game draw. Say June 10th? Or knock the price you paid for the fishing license off the price of the big game license you draw?

#livelikezac

I noticed on the agenda for the June 7th CPAW meeting that agenda item # 14 is "Options for Annual License Setting Timing" no other information is provided.

Yep it's a long wait for sure.
First waited for Utah with no success and then Nevada came and went still unsuccessful. Waiting for Colorado and spent the meantime applying for Arizona and Idaho.
I sort of feel kind of numb to it all now but maybe get a good hunt in Colorado hopefully.
If not there's still a slim chance for Arizona or Idaho for a big buck tag.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom