Tag quotas posted

well all my odds went down in every area I put in for. That sucks lol
))))--------------->
Bowhunting

Follow my blog at: nvbowhunting.blogspot.com

LOL well I guess I can't complain too much if my odds for archery deer in some units are 6 to 1. And those are the good units! haha ))))--------------->
Bowhunting

Follow my blog at: nvbowhunting.blogspot.com

Did anyone notice that the quotas in 14 and 15 actually increased?

14 early went up by 24, 14 late went up by 4, 15 early went up by 88, 15 late went up by 14. Pretty funny considering Raine lives in Eureka and hunts 14...

Well so much for 10% cuts. Area 8 took a 25% cut in tags in the regular hunt, also so much for leaving the youth tags alone, it took a 10% cut in the youth tags. Some areas they increased the youth tags while cutting the regular tags. Some areas (15) almost a 50% increase in the early and the late hunt over 50% increase. Not alot of consistancy i dont see.

Remember guys, that this was a cut from the recommended quotas for this year, not the quotas that we had last year. 14 and 15 were a good example of areas that had a significant increase in recommended quotas this year and with the cut that the commission approved, was still enough to increase tags slightly.

Marcial

LAST EDITED ON May-25-11 AT 09:53PM (MST)[p]The same holds true for 17. Rifle hunts took a hit, but muzzleloader and archery saw an increase.

Don P.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom