tag value

I think cow tags should be worth no more than 350.00 in any unit in the state, and the value of ES tags is based on demand and of course any private land that you would be hunting, in 46 there are a couple ranches that kick out some toads but of course you gotta be on the right one, so I think fair value in 46 is 1,200 for ES tags.
Now unit 49 has some good bulls but it is inconsistant from year to year and if you know the unit it does rival the gila, with that said most tags are unit wide and I belive the value for ES tags should range from 1,000-1,500 in todays market but if the market changes the real value of 49 ES tags can be as much as 3,000.
Now for a couple sleeper units that you can pick up cheep tags look to 45 and 53, the terrain will kick your can, but there are some piggs in that country.

NMBIGHORN

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom