TAG VENDORS, AND THE DRAW.

YukonDall

Long Time Member
ANY VENDORS SELLING LIC. & TAGS YET ??? THE FISH & WILDLIFE OFFICE IN MY AREA IS STILL NOT OPEN AS OF YET. ITS HARD TO TRUST SOME OF THE RETAIL OUTLETS TO GET IT ALL RIGHT. IF I GO ONLINE, I GUESS I WILL RECIEVE ALL THE TAGS IN THE MAIL...…..IS ONLINE A GOOD WAY TO GO????/ THANKS...…………...YD.

I wouldn’t count on any of the Fish and Wildlife offices opening anytime soon but you never know.

I’ve been doing my apps on-line since the system became available. It is so much easier than the old system of taking your apps to the office and standing in line. Never had an issue with the on-line system. You can do all your harvest reporting, see your points, draw history, etc on-line.

...and yes, they will mail you all tags and licenses and their (pre-pandemic) turn around time was very good.

Good luck this year in the draw!

Horniac

I have never had an issue doing applications on-line, and I have used the on-line service since day one. It is probably the easiest on-line application service out there.

The CA online draw system is easy to take care of all your license and tag stuff. I put in online for quite a few western states every year. CA isn't the best, but it's also not the worst. Definitely easier than going into the office!

I tried buying my son a pig tag last weekend at my local inconvenience store....

Me....I'd like to buy a pig tag
Clerk...fishing license??
Me....no, pig tag
Clerk...fishing license?
Me....no...a wild pig tag...you know OINK OINK
Clerk....me no understand....
Me....uh....ok I'll take a fishing license
Clerk.....uh...me don't know how

WOW, THAT WAS EASY. EASIER THAN A LOT OF OTHER STATES I DRAW FOR EVERY YEAR. KHUNTER...…..CAPS ARE EASIER TO TYPE AND READ. (FOR AN OLD GUY) THE YELLING PART IS JUST YOUR IMAGINATION...…………………….YD.

YET YOU DIDNT REPLY IN ALL CAPS. POOR YUKONDALL IS TRYING TO READ YOUR RESPONSE.
Cuz, ya know it is not possible to just increase the displayed font size with a mere touch of a button or a finger drag. Sure wish that technology would be developed. I am getting older and eyes are slipping.

Some folks still be doing selfies like..

1588005992763.gif

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom