Tags

G and F representative stated hard copy licenses to tentatively be mailed beginning end of May.

Just got this, the only thing I'm confused about is it states I have not purchased a habitat stamp which I did.

Screenshot_20200513-105056.png

It is an oryx hunt and the E-tag is a pain the ass. If you have to get on and report the harvest then write down the number and attach to the harvest just send me a tag

It is an oryx hunt and the E-tag is a pain the ass. If you have to get on and report the harvest then write down the number and attach to the harvest just send me a tag

Agree, that's why I prefer the paper tag in the mail. Just threw it out there in case it didn't show up. I'd hate to see you have a hunt start in two weeks, no carcass tag and a 38" perfect horn bull standing out there at 150 yds from the road just begging to be shot!

Yeah, the news release said the 15th. We got the notice saying we had not paid for a habitat stamp and if we wanted it printed on the tag(s) to buy it before the 15th.

I know a couple guys who drew barbary, but want to do some state wide hunting now while their jobs are shut down. A quick phone call to NMDGF and their tags are being mailed early. Seems like an easy process and kudos to NMDGF for being so accommodating.

Nothing for me or friends either. Say "mailed" in the online system, but been that way for nearly 2 weeks and nothing at the mailbox yet

Tags arrived yesterday. I know it's asking a lot, but couldn't NMDGF save a lot of money on postage by combining tags to the same address in the same envelope?! Sheesh...

Same as every year, I keep waiting for my Bighorn, Ibex, Oryx, Elk, Antelope , Barbary Sheep. And all they keep sending me is deer, deer, deer, deer, deer, deer. ?????

Sorry Geno, they must have sent it to me by accident, didn’t send me my elk but did send BHS. I will make sure to put it to good use.
???
Mike

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom