TAGS

FWP's equipment is wearing out. Too costly to replace. Eventually there will be a print at home option. Don't know if it works for a NR, but I had waterproof tags printed at my local license agent. I believe there is an article on the FWP site that explains everything in detail. mtmuley

thanks for reply. but that is just crazy going to be lots of guys torn unreadable lost tags. good luck when you take animal to the butcher and they have to try and keep it dry or blood damaged

I am on hold with them right now, going on 30 min.

Why does it say this is not a tag?

why does it say void????

Also with this cheap paper I printed all my info and proof of purchase and put everything in a zip lock bag but like I said my concern is the void and this is not a tag

So after several attempts the contact the lic. Department i gave up. Tried the main phone number. I told the lady exactly as what i described above. She said not good. She reprinted and sending me a new license.

Basically when I told her my issue she could see on her computer on what was sent to me and agreed this isn't right. I just called the main office finally cause after several attempts trying to call the license department I could never get through.

So lets throw a twist in her. after 2 weeks I just got a email reply from when I first approached them. it says I am ok. so 2 different stories. the email below in bold letters is from the license department.

I will wait and see what the new tag looks like when it arrives and see which one I should carry with me. I will attach the tag that I did get. It explains it all and matches what the email said. I just colored over my name and address. on the back side is the carcass coupon which I didn't attach that picture
20200604_090601.jpg

There are three sections to the license you received. The top section is your conservation, fishing, etc. licenses, the second in your case is your deer tag, and the third is the blank/void/not a tag. That is where the elk tag would be had you put in for and drawn a big game combo. Nothing to worry about.
Enjoy your hunt!

There is nothing wrong with your tag in the picture. The “VOID” section is just where the elk tag usually is for the combination license. The “do not validate” portion is the because that isn’t a tag it is the license/conservation stamp. The second portion is your deer tag which will be validated.

Edit to add - I just saw where you attached the email response at the the bottom of the photo. The email is correct.

I have had a Montana tag before and everything has changed due to the corona crap.

Im not trying to be anal about it but its better safe than sorry

I have had a Montana tag before and everything has changed due to the corona crap.

Im not trying to be anal about it but its better safe than sorry
You have the right things there. It's not that corona that changed anything. FWP changed all license and permit allocation this year, resident or not. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom