Take me home tonight

Hell, there's always Ruby Starr that sang with Jim Dandy. 5 ft nothing redheaded white chick that sounded like she was a 250 pound black woman.

Strange to consider that our favorite musicians are nearly forgotten by their own grandchildren's generation. Might not even hear them on Sirius radio much longer...

I thank my grandpa for turning me on to Tubb, Tillis and the like. If I have anything to say about it, my own grandkids will know Orbison, Cash, and The Ronettes.

Ronnie Spector won't be able to do that. She died at the age of 78.

She sang the 'hook' on this Eddie Money song.

Of course, you realize that the 'hook' on that song was really one of her classic hits re-done, right?? ;)

Indeed, Take Me Home Tonight was a great song, as was Be My Baby by the Ronnettes.

RIP Ronnie (and Eddie)!!

Phil Spector was no bueno.
No he wasn't. I remember as a kid, seeing him drive his Shelby Cobra, driving like a bat out of hell. His manager finally took it away from him because he was racking up speeding tickets like crazy. That Shelby he had was the original prototype that Carroll Shelby built. It is worth $$$$$$

No he wasn't. I remember as a kid, seeing him drive his Shelby Cobra, driving like a bat out of hell. His manager finally took it away from him because he was racking up speeding tickets like crazy. That Shelby he had was the original prototype that Carroll Shelby built. It is worth $$$$$$
I don't remember what year the murder conviction was.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom