Taking applications…..

SS!

Long Time Member
After reading all the sob stories of many NR not being able to hunt sheep or moose some friends and I want to help you cry baby NR’s out.

We are taking applications for you to join us on our yearly sheep and moose hunts. That’s right, here’s your opportunity to go on a sheep or moose hunt. I know you’re thinking but why? You don’t get to shoot the animal. Well haven’t you been taught it’s not about the kill. Here is what you get out of it:

1) the experience.
2) kill photos. We will let you take all the pics you want. Pics for the gram, Facebook, forums we have you covered. You’ll finally be apart of full curl friday
3) respect from your wife and possibly others
4) save $$$ on those bait and switch points systems. Or is it bonus points systems? Who knows? Am I right?

What we get

1) someone to help us pack. We are getting older and with a lot of sheep/moose hunts under our belts we could use a little help. Remember we still have 30+ years of yearly sheep hunts ahead of us

1a) we can take more beer and salami. This is important

2) designated driver from the local bar after the successful hunt. What was once the most dangerous part of the hunt would be now the safest.

3) excitement. It’s lacking after all these hunts we’ve done. You’ll motivate us and get us excited again.

If interested please send qualifications via PM. Also no camo allowed. That’s a cardinal rule.

Can I be the first to run up and grab a hold of the horns?
Yes you can!

I’ll try to answer the questions I’ve received here so I stop getting repeat questions:

Is there a possibility of getting to bring the moose rack home?

Great Question. The answer is yes. We have plenty of sheep skulls and honestly how many more moose does a guy need? We can fill out the paperwork so you can take it home.

Can we take some meat?

The meat stays with us. If you want to suffer through eating some sheep meat I’m sure we will let you take some home. But the moose stays. You can eat some while in the field.

What do you require to be in sheep shape?

Ok WTF is sheep shape? I’m not sure but can you drink a 12 pack and still act normal?

I can only miss a week of work, is that enough time?

Stop being a corporate shill and take two weeks off.

I’m a born and inbreed Utahn, is that a problem?

Yes, no one from Utah.

Can you go over the grizzly rules? I feel that should be covered
Great question Michael.

You can get your picture taken will all grizzlies/brown bears killed. I do not believe we would entertain you taking the hide back though. One can assume if you’re from WY you’re afraid of grizzlies. But you also wouldn’t take us up on this offer as you’ll be too busy hunting sheep and moose that would of went to NR.

Another question submitted:

Is this a joke?

No this is not a joke. It’s been a dream of mine for the last 3 hours.

After reading all the sob stories of many NR not being able to hunt sheep or moose some friends and I want to help you cry baby NR’s out.

We are taking applications for you to join us on our yearly sheep and moose hunts.
Count me in!

If I can drink 12 Black Cherry Truly's and still act normal is that considered sheep shape? Asking for my friend, homer.

UPDATE: All hunts are filled for 2022. If you’ll like to get on the waiting list please send 100 dollars and we will consider you next year. Don’t pass up this opportunity to get in on the ground floor!

?

Great question. Yes we do. They are called opportunity points though. To gain extra points you can ship us a case of beer.
I'd like to purchase all of the spots for 2023-2033 please. I am assuming spots are transferable? I think this could be the next crypto idea....

I like what I am seeing so far and I don't like preference points but If I put 2- New, unused $100 Bills with Brandon's Pic in the mail would that guarantee me to be in a 2023 Boone and Crockett Class Shiras moose hunt?

I'd get on your list for next year, but I'm saving my spare change to start buying NR WY moose and sheep points.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. It is my dream to tag along with real hunters. I have just a few questions.

1- can I wear my flat brim Signature Edition Fire Bull hat?

2- In your last PM you sent to me, you said you have bad circulation in your legs and get cold really easy. Because of that you spoon with your hunting buddies nightly to stay warm and pass the time. You asked me “if it would be possible to spoon (big or little) to avoid frostbite”

At this time I just don’t feel comfortable with this request you made. You shot down my idea of just wearing warmer clothes, and a better sleeping bag. Nothing against you and your crew, I don’t judge.

3- You stated you have irritable bowel syndrome, get it from your mothers side. constant pain, gas and diarrhea really limit your true potential. I’m happy to carry your portable potty and feminine wipes that you requested.

At the end of our wonderful hunting trip together, it would be my honor if you, and your other real hunting buddies sign my hat. Your signatures would compliment the others I have acquired like Eric Chester, Mike and Guy Yeastman, and Hollywood Hunter.

Thank you for considering me for this truly once in a lifetime experience.

Yours truly,

Booty

Last edited:
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. It is my dream to tag along with real hunters. I have just a few questions.

1- can I wear my flat brim Signature Edition Fire Bull hat?

2- In your last PM you sent to me, you said you have bad circulation in your legs and get cold really easy. Because of that you spoon with your hunting buddies nightly to stay warm and pass the time. You asked me “if it would be possible to spoon (big or little) to avoid frostbite”

At this time I just don’t feel comfortable with this request you made. You shot down my idea of just wearing warmer clothes, and a better sleeping bag. Nothing against you and your crew, I don’t judge.

3- You stated you have irritable bowel syndrome, get it from your mothers side. constant pain, gas and diarrhea really limit your true potential. I’m happy to carry your portable potty and feminine wipes that you requested.

At the end of our wonderful hunting trip together, it would be my honor if you, and your other real hunting buddies sign my hat. Your signatures would compliment the others I have acquired like Eric Chester, Mike and Guy Yeastman, and Hollywood Hunter.

Thank you for considering me for this truly once in a lifetime experience.

Yours truly,

Booty
Done and done

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom