talked to outfitter!!

S

southmountain

of the ranching for wildlife ranch my daughter drew and the report was excellent. He said he counted 38 bucks in one meadow today with 4 over 26 inches . Said they are dumb right now wont be that way in Oct but theye deer have done well this year . 06 was winter was nasty on the deer herd but recovery is rapidly improving. Granted this is private . Ally also drew elk either sex .
Exactly th news I wanted to hear !

It's encouraging to hear good news. Do you mind saying what part of Co. that your RFW ranch is in? The 07/08 winter was the killer in the areas that I'm familiar with.

I wont say wich ranch but it is in the NW part of the state . He said it was hit real bad but numbers are very good on this ranch this year. If the pumpkin patch is in force on the public surrounding the ranch as well as some snow elk should be there in good numbers .

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom