SOLD Tanned Buff Hide Leftovers

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
My Taxi finished up my Bull Buff and 2 others, but the other 2 hunters didn't want any of the leftover pieces, so I have quite a bit for projects/Arts-n-Crafts, maybe Scouts merit badge, a 4H project, rug in front of the cabin fireplace ect.

I'm making some gaiters for myself.

Pricing from $50.00 a piece for the smaller 48 x 8 size

Up to $150.00 for the larger 48 x 20 sizing

Or $350.00 for all of them.

Ogden, Utah area

PM's are fine

Robb

IMG_9044.jpg

IMG_9047.jpg

I have a four year old grandson I want to make a pair of chaps and a vest for. A buffalo vest and chaps would be pretty dang cool, I’m thinking. If you don’t get top dollar for them I’d be interesting in visiting about a few pieces. His not very thick so it wouldn’t take a lot I don’t think.

Sure DC, you are like the 3rd person that has brought up doing Chaps and a Vest to me.

I remember Muley--73 use to live up this way, I could meet up with him for you.

Robb

Now that I’m off the mountain I’ll get ahold of my grandson’s measurements and then have you pm me your phone number, if you still have any pieces left. Don’t hold any for me but I’m pretty see I‘ll take some, if you still have any by the time I get my act together.

Cody moved south a few years ago so we may have to rely on the parcel service.

Okie-Dokie

These gals that do quits, kinda like a club I guess, are interested in buying it all.

5 women in my home yesterday they couldn't believe how clean it is ~~ me being a bachelor! haha

Let me know,

Robb

I had a long visit with my son last night about making my grandson’s chaps and vest out of hair on buffalo hide and at first he was really excited and then he called back and had second thoughts. He was concerned about a 4 year old running wild out in the desert with hair on chaps……. getting filled with stickers and cactus etc. I hadn’t thought about that and after a little more discussion we decided that our great idea would end up being a total disaster.

So…… much as I wanted to do it I think you better have those gals come visit again and sell your hide to them. A quilt is probably a much better plan than a cactus patch nightmare!

I’ve never claimed to be the brightest bulb in the building. Proved it once again. LOL

THANKS for giving me the opportunity!!!!

I only get on the internet once a day in the early AM but the Quilt Ladies just left

Happy for your decision DC.

Sorry JB, they bought it all $$$$$

Thanks for the PM's/interest

Robb

If You Buy Anything From PleaseDear!

You Won't Need To Wonder If It's Had Proper Care Or If It's Clean!

He Takes Care Of His GADGETRY!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom