Target Shooting

they probably have a place closer to you but if you want to take a little drive down in Sevier County just north of Richfield they have a pretty good range i know they have shooting lanes that go well beyond 300

For a legitimate range, the one in price is the best I’ve been to.

as for just a random place to shoot, might have to wait and wait for target shooting to be legal on public land In Utah county again.

What am I missing about it being illegal in Utah County? The only thing I can see is the restrictions on steel core, jacketed and tipped ammo that has been in place for a while now. There is nothing stopping people from shooting lead core copper jacketed or all copper bullets right now in the right areas. I was going to head out this weekend but now you got me worried so I'm going to have to dig a little more to see if they added anything. Just a brief search hasn't shown anything different though.

What am I missing about it being illegal in Utah County? The only thing I can see is the restrictions on steel core, jacketed and tipped ammo that has been in place for a while now. There is nothing stopping people from shooting lead core copper jacketed or all copper bullets right now in the right areas. I was going to head out this weekend but now you got me worried so I'm going to have to dig a little more to see if they added anything. Just a brief search hasn't shown anything different though.
They made it illegal to shoot firearms of any kind on BLM and DWR state ground in Utah county. Doesn’t matter what Bullets you’re shooting. There’s loopholes in it, if you know the laws and how they read. But you’ll get harassed either way I’m sure. Too many tattle tales and snitches out there these days

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom