Taryn's 2nd buck!!!!

peez3006

My daughter Taryn was fortunate, and drew a tag for the "Canada De Los Osos Jr Buck Hunt". It was an awesome experience. The guys really put on a top notch hunt for the five lucky hunters. The kids got a good safety talk and overview of the hunt to begin with. Then we enjoyed a great bbq lunch. The last order of business was a little target practice to double check the guns.

Taryn ended up with a couple of great guides. Thanks a million, Lee and Joe! We headed out to find Taryns buck, about 3pm. It was warm and the deer were still bedded in the shade. We saw a few deer here and there, but not much was up yet. So we checked out our hunt area, took a little walk, and glassed some.
We were looking over an area where Lee had seen a couple nice bucks earlier in the week. We had looked it over once already and didn't see anything. This time my glasses found the right spot and found a nice bedded buck in velvet watching us from the brush. He must have thought that he was invisible, because he layed motionless as we got Taryn into position. Once she saw the buck, it was a done deal. One shot from her 7mm-08 and it was lights out!

img1375vj.jpg

img1380j.jpg

WTG Taryn!!!!!! I bet dad is one proud papa!!!!!

" I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks"
Daniel Boone

Congrats on your daughter's beautiful buck. Great to see young people provided with the opportunity of a tagging a great game animal through these youth hunts.

Eldorado

What a fantastic experience for your Daughter!

Really nice buck, Congrats on the great shot and quick kill!!

Joey

That is one nice Blacktail! She should be proud of the accomplishment. You will both remember it forever.

Super buck, congrats to you daughter and you for taking her and getting her into the sport of hunting....

Congrat's to your daughter on a great buck. Sounds like a great experience and lasting memories for you both...Thanks for shareing.......

))))------->

Very Cool, Congrats!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Thats cool, Don. You oughta be proud.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom