TAXES

30inchbuck

Just got off the phone with the IRS and son of a gun - wanted to make some payments for additional income. 1st year operating a profitable buisness (on the side) make a little bit of profit and good old uncle wants it ALL.

Then Obama wants to raise taxes - you got to be kidding right?

Full time job and I will still have to pay self-employement tax, welfare tax ect on this all the while my regular job deducts all of these from my income check from them.

Good old american dream right - work hard make more money then once you do hand it all over to uncle sam to pay for some illegal alien welfare check - that is just to lazy to go get a job.

Anybody voting democrat has got to be totally mentally retarded.

Next Obama sticker I see there car is going to get run into the ditch. So sick of this stupidity of some people.

Sorry had to vent a little.

You need a new accountant. What tax is the "Welfare" tax? I believe in paying my fair share of tax but not a dollar more. Are you certain you have expensed all that you can and was there any depreciation you have not taken advantage of? Mileage? etc, etc.

Nemont

Have been filing myself but the money I am making on the side this year I will need a professional to do my taxes. Have not talked to him yet but have a guy that my new bookkeeper works with.

I was just talking to the IRS and do some preliminary estimations which had me a little worked up. I am sure it won't be near that bad, but any talk of raising my taxes to pay for any handouts to the lazy - pisses me off.

You now have another full time job. Finding ways to avoid taxes. Your accountant should be able to help some.

Get a new accountant. Taxes are for poor people, Democrats, and people who don't know a good tax accountant. The code is written for and by people who avoid paying taxes.

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom