Taxidermist for Euro

tracker12

Very Active Member
I heading to WY for an Antelope hunt end of Sep. Will be hunting North of Rawlins and looking for someone to leave the skull with for a Eruro mount. Plan of being up near Saratoga and also going up towards Jackson so I am flexible where to drop it off. I would do it myself but buddy has had to back out on driving out from Maryland so looks like I will be flying out.

I heading to WY for an Antelope hunt end of Sep. Will be hunting North of Rawlins and looking for someone to leave the skull with for a Eruro mount. Plan of being up near Saratoga and also going up towards Jackson so I am flexible where to drop it off. I would do it myself but buddy has had to back out on driving out from Maryland so looks like I will be flying out.
What are you going to do with the meat? Pronghorn head fits in a checked bag no problem.

The guy that runs Trails West in Rawlins did a nice job of processing and cleaned and bleached the skull of a pronghorn for me a couple of years ago. He did a very nice job, and had the skull ready when I picked up the meat two days later. It makes a good looking euro mount.

I'll check out Trails West. He may actually be the guy that did my buddies mount a couple years ago. I'm heading up to Jackson at the end of the hunt so taking it with me is not an option.

Koyoto Sports and Taxidermy in Saratoga does Euros there and ships, cool store if you are in town.

Also, Merril's Meats game processing just south of Saratoga does a great job and can do fast meat processing usually. They also said they could get the skull ready for a Euro there for you to take home (I think that meant removing the brain matter and spraying everything out for you so you could take it home and DIY euro).

Friend of mine that lives in Saratoga also recommended Koyoto Sports. Merril's also sounds like a great option. Think I will give them a call.

95122435-19EA-43E8-8AF5-C965BF415479.jpeg

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom