taxidermy dilemma

eelgrass

Long Time Member
After waiting nearly a year and a half I finally got my blacktail mount back! He's no monster but I'm proud of him! The problem is, I'm not real happy the way it turned out. I can't really put my finger on it, but it just doesn't look natural for some reason.

The question is, should I take it back? I really hate to hurt the guys feelings. I trust you guys' judgement.

Eel

4756307770d17f03.jpg

What are you talking about, Eel? That buck is BEAUTIFUL! Why, I'd hang in front and center in the living room so everyone could adore nature's beauty. LOL

Jenn
"Behind every great man is a great woman...and behind every great woman is some guy staring at her butt!"

Eel

I'll take him if you don't want him. PM me the name of the Taxi, I should have sent him my this years doe.

Ransom

When are you going to find a new taxidermist?
I thought you would have learned after your bobcat mount...

bca.jpg

HEY eel!!!

YOU EVER GET A GIRLFRIEND THAT NEEDS MOUNTED???

GET IN TOUCH WITH JACKMASTER!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Eel, same guy did my coyote, told him I wanted a real "looker"...I think I should have been more specific...

4756c0e119be9e0f.jpg

That buck is a beauty! I think it's probably a low quality camera that you used to take the picture. I really like the curl lip rut face your Taxi artisticly finished, wow , just amazing. Forget the score when a guy has a mount that fabulous!!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-07 AT 10:21AM (MST)[p]Eel

Until now I was to embarrassed to show a photo of my bird dog. But here he is.

4756ddbd434d71b4.jpg

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom