TC New Englander

peez3006

Hi. I'm looking for an Idaho legal muzzleloader. I have a chance to buy a LH TC New Englander Muzzleloader for $300. It is used, but seems to be in very good shape. Anyone have any experience with this gun? How do they shoot? Is the price right? Thanks!

Don P.

I bought a T/C Renegade left hand on GUNBROKERS for $125 and 25 shipping ,it is like new and shoots great.

Keep Looking ! You will do better than $300

After posting, I started searching the internet and discovered that the price seemed a little high. I talked him down to $250. I just thought that a lefty model might be hard to come by. Price aside, which model TC do you think is the most accurate rifle that is Idaho legal? Which other rifles come left handed? Thanks!

Don P.

There is a T/C NewEnglander left hand on Gunbrokers rightnow and the bid is at $175.

Peez,
Recheck the muzz laws for Idaho.I think you can shoot an inline now.If I were you I would look for a White Muzzleloader.

RS

Yes he can shoot an inline now but they still have to have an exposed ignition. There are a lot of options out there.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom