Tech issues with scope mounting

nvkid

I have a weatherby vanguard with a vortex viper 6-24-50 . I have been to a few shops and been through 3 sets of rings and bases and still have not gotten what I need / want out of this scope. Does anyone have the parts info that I would need to get a 20 moa base, and not have my cheek be floating due to high rings or the front of the scope hitting the barrel? I currently have Leupold standard bases and med rings, cheek height is good and it doesn't touch the barrel, but I am only getting one rotation out of my turret, which seems like a waste of expensive turret rotation .
Any help would be great thanks !!!

I'd rather not at this point but have gotten some advice on the Idaho forum. 20 moa rail , med rings should help clear the barrel with 50mm objective , but I will need some sort of cheek riser. They make some slide over ones that I'll look at , or they make a bolt on adjustable riser as well.

Have you looked into the Burris signature rings? You could keep your current bases, use the inserts and get your 20 moa without having to get a 20 moa base. I've used them quite a bit and have had no issues. Might be worth a look.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom