Test post

Bluehair

Long Time Member
Hey, I asked upstairs and they said to test my pic posting skills out down here. Well, that and it is sorta a test.;-)

Carp or coues?

fa97ea0b.jpg

Don't feel too bad, it's pretty obvious from the second pic that the shooters knew that some people would have questions. It was taken last year in AZ by my brother-in-laws younger brother. My brother in law took the picture. Sorry, ain't gonna get any closer than that. I'm not even supposed to post it up. :angel: Just thought I'd troll you boyz a little.....

Damn, I would hate to shoot a hybrid with a nice coues rack, mule deer face and white tail. Thats a bummer because when he is mounted everyone will think its a mule deer. What area(state) was he hunting?

Drummond

his face is all muley, horns-coues and of course white-tail. I agree with Huntsonora it is kinda a shame especially mounted because of the confusing looks. what unit? and was he down low or up higher?........thanks..... Allen Taylor......

I shot one like that about 15 years ago down south by douglas. But it was the other way around...looked whitetail, but mule deer tail. The antlers were a 3x1 so you really couldn't tell by just looking at the antlers.

When I first looked at it I said how can you not tell it's a mule deer. That's a no brainer. Then AAAAHHHHH Whitetail. Interesting pic.

YOu could do a shoulder mount and next to it do an rear end mount...kind of a coming and going mount...

Scott G.

I like the 'coming & going' idea Scott! Might get tired of seeing that white _ss sticking out of the wall though... :)

Maybe mount the pic just below or to the side of the mount on the wall so everyone can get the whole picture.

Cool specimen.

S.

:)

Amazing buck. I would get a full body mount of him running w/ the white flag up. Or do a shoulder mount with a panel behind it that holds a pic. I do them all the time and it would show proof that he's a heinz 57.

Josh

"Coming and going" reminds me of a friend's elk mount a long time ago(at the time it was AZ's #4 archery elk). At a get together at his house back in '73, we had this girl believing that the back half was too big for the room and the rest was mounted behind the wall in the bedroom. We had a good laugh when she walked down the hall to check it out and we heard "you guys..."

Doug / Red Rabbit

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom