Tetons

D

dakotakid

Heres a couple of pictures of the Tetons from the right side of the divide. The lighting in the picture was unique.

fccdd230.jpg

Zoomed in on the canyon.

fccdd243.jpg

It was a beautiful late fall day. I hope you enjoy.

Mike

I love that country up there. This summer I plan to climb the big daddy teton with one of my good friends. Those are some really good pics!

later, MM

It is a fun mountain to climb. Be careful and use good jugment when you reach the upper saddle. The grand creates its own weather. All the rocks iced over last time I was there. We had to wait on the cliff for an hour until the ice melted.

I've heard they took down the outhouse on top? Can anyone verify that? That was great to sit on top of the world on the throne.

Yes I Believe that it is no longer. They want you to pack out #2 in a bag now. It is sad. That was the best view in the world while taking care of business.

Glad you all liked the pics, as for the crapper at the top I cant and ,ummm, wont comment on its current situation.

Mike

FYI
The outhouse wasn't on top of the grand. It was at the upper saddle with a great view to the west (no walls to block your view).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom