Texas Draw 2020

Blank

Very Active Member
HaHa. Told my wife I was going to put in for alligator, but with 0 points I didn't think I would draw. She laughed and said even if I drew, there was 0 chance I'd get to go. Saved my $3 for a beer. :)

Blank

Very Active Member
"I drew Texas pronghorn, with 0 points. Can somebody tell me where to find a B&C buck? I only have one day to hunt!"

Oh sorry, just day dreaming. Pending 2nd once again for me.

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
I had 19 bonus point for antelope but put in with my son and nephew so the average was 9 points...pending second draw as usual. Perhaps I will get lucky in the other draws?? Drew mule deer at Caprock last year, that was first draw success in several years.

TFAvalanche

Another draw comin up tomorrow and it's a big one i'd guess...

Archery Deer
Archery Mule Deer
Exotic
Javelina

Here's hoping for some Axis!

Blank

Very Active Member
They should just change the heading "Pending 2nd Draw" to "Congratulations, you are one of the first losers!"

shofn006

Sweet! Just seen that I drew not one but two National Refuge Archery Deer hunts! The hunts partially overlap so may have to pick one over the other :unsure:

Phantom Hunter

Very Active Member
Well all my TPWD apps say “Pending Second Draw”. I think that might as well say “not this year sucker!” Congrats if you drew.

Blank

Very Active Member
Good luck on those. Sometimes people hunt more on Stby than they do on drawn permits.

Blank

Very Active Member
Nothing for me, the wife, or my other two partners. Tough draw this year!

songdog

I drew Archery Exotic for Garner State Park in February 2021. Not too excited as I was praying for the gun muley tag... Oh well, better start practicing flinging sticks!

TLowell02

Nada for myself as well. Oh well, this was the one year I didn't want to draw the Yoakum Dunes hunt since I had already committed to helping a buddy on his first mule deer hunt in Kansas.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Texas Guides & Outfitters

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

Top Bottom