Texas Self Guided/DIY Aoudad Cancellation

mulie_mike

Cancellation DIY/Self Guided Aoudad Hunt
5 day DIY Hunt. $2800 Each
Van Horn Texas area
You or your party are the only hunters on the ranch.

No lodging or meals- primitive. County dirt road into the ranch, designated campsite to set up at.
1 Aoudad Ram, 1 Javelina, Predators per Paid Hunter

Be ready to hike, hunt hard and shoot further distances.
Open time frames for this hunt are September 1st through 15th or October 10th through 19th. September dates would be first hunt.
I can accommodate 2 hunters for the September time frame or a single for the October dates. This is either or not both that are open. This will not last long!

Maps, directions, and pointers will all be given to help you be successful.

I have references if needed and tons of pictures. This hunt will not last long.
Call me directly please Mike 915-328-0645

Cancellation DIY/Self Guided Aoudad Hunt
5 day DIY Hunt. $2800 Each
Van Horn Texas area
You or your party are the only hunters on the ranch.

No lodging or meals- primitive. County dirt road into the ranch, designated campsite to set up at.
1 Aoudad Ram, 1 Javelina, Predators per Paid Hunter

Be ready to hike, hunt hard and shoot further distances.
Open time frames for this hunt are September 1st through 15th or October 10th through 19th. September dates would be first hunt.
I can accommodate 2 hunters for the September time frame or a single for the October dates. This is either or not both that are open. This will not last long!

Maps, directions, and pointers will all be given to help you be successful.

I have references if needed and tons of pictures. This hunt will not last long.
Call me directly please Mike 915-328-0645
how many acres in the ranch?

You will never find a better deal then this. If this was for next year I would be on it like a fly on poo. If anyone wants a legit chance at a big ram this is your guy.

This is an amazing deal with one of the best Outfitters I have dealt with. Me and my dad, on separate hunts, killed very nice rams.

I have heard they are terrible. I donated the meat to the guide. From what I have been told, they are about as bad as you can get.
I believe mine was 12 years old.....

Hey wood are those rams very tasting and how do you cook them do you have to do a lot of stew meat etc?
They are pretty rough to eat, some people like them but it all depends where you are hunting them and their diet. These rams we hunt are in arid rugged places for the most part. Best to be made into sausage, stews, etc.

Hey Mike. What is the best way to try and field judge these. Going for first time in a couple of weeks.
When it looks like a line backer walks out dwarfing everything else in the herd that's the one you want. Almost no space between the base of the horns, rubbed shoulders from the horns, and or when the horns drop down and start curling a good ways in should all help. BUT really it comes down to lots of time in the field and experience with them.

Featured Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzz. and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

H & A Outfitters

Specializing in Trophy Bulls, Bucks, Rams, Bears, Lions & Others. Full Service and DIY Hunt Application Service

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE
Back
Top Bottom