TFinal?

D

ddy58

What happened to Professor TFinal? He must of seen how much he had to learn and enrolled in a right leaning college. Not sure if one of those exists but they should.

Or maybe all that deep thinking about global warming gave him a brain meltdown.

Odds are hes in Iceland right now measuring the glaciers to bring us back some indisputable evidence of mans downfall.

There isn't any ice in Iceland, it's all green. You have to go to Greenland to find ice.

JB

He's probably out there enjoying mother nature, shooting more beautiful pictures. Have you checked out his latest shots on the photography page? They're awesome.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-06 AT 05:49PM (MST)[p]LOL - you guys are funny. I've been out doing a piece on the federal taking of endangered species, particularly on the new energy development destroying the habitat of already endangered species. It's a big deal. If a private corporation would propose the development the government has undertaken, it would be shut down by the BLM, but since it's the government, well, or more accurately, this current government, the ESA does not seem to apply, and NEPA, what's NEPA - no one does NEPA any more do they?

Life is like a fantasy. . .

Oh yea, and my computer died on friday, so I'm at the college library - LOL - Take care people and thanks for the concern. . .

Which endangered species is it this time? A newt? A frog? What kind of energy development are you talking about? Oil?

Rut

Im starting to think that TFinal is one of those left wing nuts sent to infiltrate our headquarters.

Ahh never mind, even an earth first wacko could come up with a better excuse than Im out saving the three eyed albanian salamander from the hideous Bush Administration.

True True Roy, you dont get published if youre not out taking photos. Last night it was black bears and rut crazed bulls!

By the way, check out montana outdoors and montana magazine, I've got shots in both fall issues. . .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom