Thanks from Pa.

nocwalker

Just wanted to say thanks to all the MM guys that have helped me , encouraged me, gave tips to me and just plain chatted with me in preperation of our Utah Wasatch LE elk hunt.

Were leaving today and expect to have camp set up by Sunday evening. We're going to stop in Denver for a nights rest and continue in the morning (Sunday). You guys have taught me quite a bit hopefully I can put that to good use and turn it praticle to get it done. I decided to have an update thread over on the Pa BS page, Its there so all the Pa guys who may never get a chance to do this type of thing can maybe get the flavor of what its like. I'll add a link if its OK with the MM guys.

http://forums.bowsite.com/tf/regional/thread.cfm?threadid=203384&MESSAGES=5&state=PA

I will post on here when I return but, check in on that link for updates if I can get some cell service.

If you guys happen to come accross us (Pa plates), stop in and say Hi at camp Nocwalker.

Thanks again guys. Bill Vollmerding

good luck! hope you see alot and have a blast and if everything goes perfect hope you stick a monster or at least something

pullin for ya! keep checkin in on your other posts. sounds like your getting some action.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom