Thanksgiving at my house this year

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I'll be hosting again this year with a few minor changes due to the Covid-19 regulations in California. It will be held from 3 to 3:30pm.

It will be held in my garage with the doors and windows open so dress for it. There is no heat in the garage. I'll have white circles painted on the floor 6' apart. Pick one and stay put! I'll be in the house but the intercom will be on so we can talk.

To reduce the risk of spreading the disease, bring whatever you want to eat. Take all your left overs and dishes when you leave. If you bring it in, take it when you leave.

We'll get through this together.

I'll be hosting again this year with a few minor changes due to the Covid-19 regulations in California. It will be held from 3 to 3:30pm.

It will be held in my garage with the doors and windows open so dress for it. There is no heat in the garage. I'll have white circles painted on the floor 6' apart. Pick one and stay put! I'll be in the house but the intercom will be on so we can talk.

To reduce the risk of spreading the disease, bring whatever you want to eat. Take all your left overs and dishes when you leave. If you bring it in, take it when you leave.

Don't invite more than 3 families. Oh, and make sure you provide hand sanitizer and masks. Hopefully, Newsom's ninja's won't break up your party!

Sounds like you just copied a Biden rally... maybe a better word might be plagiarize

police.png

In the mean time, Newsome and Pelosi, will be throwing a big Thanksgiving bash for all their Democrat relatives. I wonder if ex-Gov. Jerry Brown will be attending.
RELH

I'm sick of living here in California. The only good thing about it is my family, friends and the weather. Happy Thanksgiving, Karen!

I'm sick of living here in California. The only good thing about it is my family, friends and the weather. Happy Thanksgiving, Karen!
I’d tell ya to move here to NV, but it’s not any better here. Our Governor just follows whatever Newsom does. Plus you would just miss your family friends & weather.

You can't go to church in CA but thank God you all can still go to strip clubs. Just be sure to be home by 10 PM.... that's when the Rona comes out, kind of like a malaria mosquito.

You can't go to church in CA but thank God you all can still go to strip clubs. Just be sure to be home by 10 PM.... that's when the Rona comes out, kind of like a malaria mosquito.
The Spanish Flu of 1918 killed 200 people in our county. There is now 10 times as many people and Covid-19 has killed 9 between the ages of 72 and 98. I guess Newsom must really love us.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom