That's one persistant...

They cut the video off too soon, probably because the guy beat that dark brown dog to death....or tried to. He's no Barry Bonds.

They cut the video off too soon, probably because the guy beat that dark brown dog to death....or tried to. He's no Barry Bonds.
Hmmmm. I don't know. It didn't seem many blows missed the lion. Blow it up full screen & watch again. Me thinks they cut it so as not to show the dog suffering too much. That bite certainly had to leave a mark.

I wanted to see what happened when he took his foot off the lion.

Last edited:
A couple years ago, my daughter went to her mailbox. There was another guy & his dog there getting his mail. For no earthly reason, the dog grabbed Stacey's arm when she walked up to the row of mailboxes. He did a number on it, and she still carries ugly scars as a result. The effects from a lion's canines would probably be even worse.

10557659_800028340028473_2544320418972774184_o.jpg

10495565_800028453361795_7389735436051298156_o.jpg

10659432_821142241250416_4322643413204792053_n.jpg

He never hit a home run......was the point. :ROFLMAO:
That's true. I was talking about the '....probably because the guy beat that dark brown dog to death...' part.

I couldn't quite figure out what the guy was using either. Seems if it had been stout, he would have easily cracked the lion's skull.

It was a young lion that had to be really, really hungry or rabid to attack when there were two dogs present.

The gal that runs the CWT site had a lion come in and snatch & kill her dog while several adults were standing nearby.

Last edited:
He is lucky it was a small cat. Use an axe next time or learn to thump it in the back of the head/ear.

Sadly, not a thing. The dog owner lived with his son -- an attorney. I don't recall all the backstory, but it wound up going nowhere. Her insurance paid the medical bills.
Man, her injuries looked bad. I'm uoset and she's.not even my daughter! Sounded like grounds for a vicious dog being out down and the owner taking an ass whippin'.

Man, her injuries looked bad. I'm uoset and she's.not even my daughter! Sounded like grounds for a vicious dog being out down and the owner taking an ass whippin'.
I'm racking my brain trying to remember what went down. I seem to recall that the dog had its shots & also went thru a quarantine. The old man claimed the dog wasn't typically vicious & was merely protecting him. Plus, guy had no assets of his own, so a lawsuit wouldn't have produced much.

Her scars still look ugly, too. She would need major plastic surgery to rid them. Since they don't affect her dating life, she'll likely leave them as is.

As a father, seeing those pics hurt my heart then made me mad. Beyond the physical scars, sounds like she's good.

As a father, seeing those pics hurt my heart then made me mad. Beyond the physical scars, sounds like she's good.
It bothered her a bit at first, but she's learned to live with the scars. After working in the retail mortgage industry for a few years, she has had a good-paying gubbermint job working for HUD for many years now. Best of all she does most of her work from home. She's pretty content at 58 yrs. old.

nc_ohc=QT47cVFMYF0AX9Mm_sq&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-1.jpg

It bothered her a bit at first, but she's learned to live with the scars. After working in the retail mortgage industry for a few years, she has had a good-paying gubbermint job working for HUD for many years now. Best of all she does most of her work from home. She's pretty content at 58 yrs. old.

View attachment 53887
how old was she??

Yup, I figured that's what you meant since the photo was obvious, but...

I don't recall exactly but it wasn't more than 3-4 years ago.

Yup, I figured that's what you meant since the photo was obvious, but...

I don't recall exactly but it wasn't more than 3-4 years ago.
ahh....kind of what I suspected .....i figured if she had been 19 that maybe the man would have been dealt with and certainly the dog by her father........

ahh....kind of what I expected .....i figured if she had been 19 that maybe the man would have been dealt with and certainly the dog by her father........
She had a husband at the time. The old man that owned the dog was in his 70s. Besides, I've run out of places to bury anymore people. :rolleyes:

I just asked my wife when it was. She said 4 years ago.

Speaking of daughters and scars, here's an X-ray of my daughters wrist from a few days ago. She tripped and fell over their new puppy...(eye roll). I told her I think I have some of those brackets and screws in the garage if she needs more.

wrist.jpg

I can’t believe that a hole just sat there and filmed it. Sick sob that’s for sure!

Speaking of daughters and scars, here's an X-ray of my daughters wrist from a few days ago. She tripped and fell over their new puppy...(eye roll). I told her I think I have some of those brackets and screws in the garage if she needs more.
Ouch!

Was the dog OK? :rolleyes:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom