The Alaska Experiment

Outdoordan

Very Active Member
Started watching this program on the Discovery Channel. Man it is so cool! The groups of people (2's and 3's) have to survive the Alaska summer-winter by hunting, gathering, and fishing. Shows hunting in a good way, and has some great drama. Great show, I hope others watch it as ratings will help our cause, and I know the anti's are probably letter writing the Discovery Channel as we speak.

WHO ISN'T...thats my thought...lots of free time nothing to do Jasmine thinks "why not, who will know", 2 guys, 1 girl......cooped up for months, throw in the camera guys and you have a interesting Alaska Experiment..and from the looks of last week she has decided to walk 20+ miles to have the happy couple join the fun....gotta live reality t.v

Does anyone know what brand of external frame backpacks those guys were using on their goat hunts??? They had a round yellow patch on the top....they looked like they were good quality, and I would be interested in getting one.

They keep talking about how important "protein" is.......
well their was three shots in that one cabin.... surprised those chicks were'nt fighting for them!
it may not be a lump!...might be a Blue Berry he dropped down his chin and landed in his pubes and now it's a matted fur ball!
"hay doc" my daughter popped it and it shot out a deep purple like fuild..fever? WTF? I need a mediavac..
hours later...
sir it was a BLUE BERRY!! your getting a bill for $9.000 dollars by the way!!
RM

LOL Rackmaster!!!!!! Too funny!!!!

I have watched the show a few times (mainly because it is on after the BEST show on Discovery....). Kind of entertaining, but I keep finding myself getting frustrated watching the greenhorns try to make their way, all the while knowing that they have the FULL support of the Discovery channel; camera men, producers, etc, who are likely living just a few steps away in fully outfitted accomodations. Just the reality of 'reality' TV I suppose....

Again, I'll admit it's entertaining though else I wouldn't be watching. Nothing more though.... ;-)

S.

:)

Ol' Pappa fatty is going to lose the ol' left one!!!

Blueberry - Rack you are nasty!

Was glad to see the Groundwater Geologist from NJ get out in time to see his Dad before he died.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom