The beast is home

300Win

I just got my buffalo back from the taxidermist. I wanted to thank Bruce Capes at Animal Art Taxidermy for doing such an amazing job.

0CB0EDA5-FBF2-45BF-824C-80D8CA880CF0.jpeg

8EDB8EAB-B021-4955-A260-800746D36A8A.jpeg

CD0ADAFF-2694-4EBA-BE8F-CB8152080259.jpeg

Definitely a bucket list hunt for me.
Unfortunately I may hit the bucket hard before I can afford a buffalo hunt.

Great looking mount.
Congratulations....

Awesome bull. This post made my day. I have known Bruce for a long time and he is a master at what he does in the taxidermy world. What made me smile the most is that he has a very talented young lady working for him that is a amazing artist and sculptor. That young lady is my daughter and she has put her talents as a artist and sculptor into learning taxidermy. It was nice to see that she finally found a piece fitting for her petroglyph idea. She has become a master at making rock habitat. Each lichen is crafted, painted, and attached to the rocks. Every detail matters to her and I am grateful to Bruce for taking her under his wings to teach her the art of taxidermy. She loves her job and is excited to learn. I am a proud papa. I hope we can find her a deer big enough to hang on her wall this fall. I’m pretty sure the taxidermy work will be top notch on that deer if we have some luck. Thanks for posting and making my day.

FYI, where’s the butterfly’s... ?

Awesome bull. This post made my day. I have known Bruce for a long time and he is a master at what he does in the taxidermy world. What made me smile the most is that he has a very talented young lady working for him that is a amazing artist and sculptor. That young lady is my daughter and she has put her talents as a artist and sculptor into learning taxidermy. It was nice to see that she finally found a piece fitting for her petroglyph idea. She has become a master at making rock habitat. Each lichen is crafted, painted, and attached to the rocks. Every detail matters to her and I am grateful to Bruce for taking her under his wings to teach her the art of taxidermy. She loves her job and is excited to learn. I am a proud papa. I hope we can find her a deer big enough to hang on her wall this fall. I’m pretty sure the taxidermy work will be top notch on that deer if we have some luck. Thanks for posting and making my day.

Congrats! Talented young lady.

She is so talented. Many people thought it was a real petroglyph. When I first got there they had butterflies all over it.

489E8B24-0D81-460A-90A9-C88CDA02C58F.png

Damn... some serious talent right there... congrats on the bull, and picking the right taxidermist / crew to do him justice...
Mike

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom