The bill is in the mail

H

huntindude

So who wants to guess what humanitarian aid and rebuilding in Gaza is going to cost us? since the Saudi's pledged a billion dollars most estimates are we'll pony up at least that much so it looks like we care. the UN says humanitarian aid will be in the hundreds of millions and rebuilding in the billions.

What a sweet deal, we give Israel 6.1 million dollars a day and the weapons to trash Gaza, then we get to pay to clean up the mess they made since Israel is our dependant. I know I'm wasting my time on this subject since most of you think this is a great arrangement and money well spent, but I'm just not seeing it. I like the comment I heard today, " It's hard to say who won the war, but it's safe to say the civilian population of Gaza and the American tax payer didn't "

I know, it's all sweet, whatever.

So your solution Dude is to do what? It is so easy to sit back and take pot shots at everything and everyone, but what would you propose we do?

Most of you here resent welfare, but welfare to Israel is another story they're special.

My solution? pull all funding to Israel. after we have no involvement with them finacially then back off and tell them we'll help you broker a deal with the palistinians but we're not paying and we're not backing you militarily. it's time to take the training wheels off Israel's bike, if they can't survive on their own it's not my problem.

Israel might be sacred to you, to me they're another mouth to feed that bites .

The problem is that we are obligated to help Israel via written agreements and understandings.

Also if we are going to quit giving money to Israel we also need to quit giving money to Egypt. Do you suppose that is going to happen? It is spelled out in the Israel-Egypt Peace treaty.

Also there is no way the U.S. is going to abandon Israel given the current make up of congress and the Administration. We will not allow Israel to appear weak before her neighbors, many of who do not believe Israel has a right to exist.

I do not believe the U.S. will give much money to the Palistinians. We have no dog in that fight from my perspective. I think we have done enough by thwarting Israel's wanting to attack Iran.

Nemont

I know Israel has too much power in this nation for us to ever wean them, I was just saying what I would do if I could.

We will give money to the Palistinians, we already give them $300,000 a day and to fix what Israel broke we'll pony up a lot more. we have a dog in the fight, Israel, since we're their big buddy picking up the tab and standing behind them we are front and center and the arabs know it. so if we're to look as if we give a crud about arab lives we have to shell out the bucks to fix what our little buddy broke, watch and see.

As far as Iran goes, Israel knows better than that. we're not going to take on China and Russia who will support Iran if attacked without a resolution. besides our money supply is a little tight today, I doubt China will loan us the money to fight them.

Hey, I'm all for that, and while we are at it, lets cut all the social programs in USA, will start with the welfare programs and reservation systems, then move to the rest of Gov't housing we pay for.

Fine by me, but the difference is the welfare bums here at home get to vote and that's a problem. The welfare bums in Israel don't get to vote, so that's a good place to start weaning.

Nothing like a bias, blind, one-sided opinion, Israel may be the only restraining force in that region, keeping Muslim terrorist in check! Not to mention if Iran decides to shut the hormose straight down and not allow crude to get thru we'd need Israel help and air space!?.

We wouldn't have a problem with the Muslims if it wasn't for Israel. so all you're saying is we need Israel to help with the trouble they're responsible for, I'd say that's the least they can do. now go to work on getting them to pay their own way and get them off our foreign welfare program, not only are they the largest bum with their hand out they break too much stuff we have to pay for.

Muslims are bad, M'kay.

> Muslims are bad, M'kay.

Why are you making such a racist comment. Muslims aren't bad. The terrorist muslims are bad just like the extreme right wing Christian Timothy McVeigh is bad. That doesn't make Christians bad. I think your atheism is actually more prejudicial than all religious and political beliefs put together.

Scott
Member: RMEF, SCI, and NRA

You're not big on sarcasm are you? I've been saying it's not near as simple as muslims are bad, jews are good.

Prejudical about religions ? not really, I just think you're all a little goofy. Obama said yesterday non believers could stay, I'm in baby.

quote from HD

""We wouldn't have a problem with the Muslims if it wasn't for Israel. "" as said by Huntindude

Good grief Huntindude are you blind. Muslims extremist hate everyone that is not muslim. Are you blind to the bombings in Spain railroads, London buses, bali major resort area for Australinas. Thats just to mention those few. There is a web site out there of all the muslim attacks. Tons of which dont have a damn thing to do with Israel.
Muslim extremists are nuts, all they want to do is kill anyone that is not in there beliefs. Do I need to bring up the threats they made to denmark because of a joke printed in one of there newspapers..
They can hack the heads off people with a dull kitchen knife, but damn sure better not put a joke in a newspaper about them..
Wake up to reality HD, Muslim extremists and anyone whom does not denounce them suck and need to be taken out of the Gene pool, its war, with them, believe it or not...

RE: quote from HD

The reality is you don't have a clue.

How much trouble did we have with muslims pre Israel ? what percentage of muslims do we actually have a problem with today? we are not at war with ANY muslim nation, Iraq doesn't count because we started it and don't even know why, we have a conflict with radical muslim extremist and that's all.

Rome is closer to the middle east and is the symbol of cristianity and how much trouble have they had? not much. what about a nation like Sweeden for example? again much closer and much more out there than we are, they even boobs on TV so that's much less Muslim than we are, how much trouble has Sweeden had with muslims? kind of makes you think huh?

If not for our support for Israel we can only guess what degree of trouble we'd have with muslims today but it's 100% safe to say much less. putting a hated enemy by force on land that belonged to muslims and then funding and standing behind that enemy clearly can't seem like a way to make friends even to someone like you.

Muslims are bad, M'kay

dude, you do not know history, you just make up a bunch of crap, history for the Jews and their land goes father back then 1948........

I don't give a crap about that, did the USA have anything to do with the situation prior to our helping Israel claim it?

I'm an American, I'm concerned with how it effects my country not what a bunch of camel jockeys killed each about 100, 500 or even 1000 years ago. if Israel had kicked them out and took over without US involvement then your history lesson would be interesting, since we're in it now thats were my concern begins.

You say Rome, the center of Christianity doesnt have any trouble with Muslims... good grief Huntindude..... You never hear of the crusades.. So granted USA wasnt around then,but point being, they were still causeing trouble... as to you pointing out how many of muslims do we actually have trouble with, its very small, i always refer to them as the islamic extremists... about 3% they figure very small number.. but what difference does it make.. There bombing people all over. Regardless of whether your USA 0r not. We should send em back to stone age far as im concerned.
Money to Israel, not that crazy about it. I do think we should take care of our crap here at home first. But I also like the idea of islamic extremists having to deal with Israel, and the Masad helping us out...

Once agian, www.ifamericansknew.org

Don't just see the headlines and write them off this is not a muslim propaganda site, look it over with an open mind and then tell me Israel is an asset and the muslims are the whole problem. never once have I said the muslims are innocent, I'm saying Israel is a problem not an asset and there are two sides to this story. most of us weren't alive when this mess started, all we know is muslims and jews fight but have little knowledge as to our place in the debacle.

The American reluctance to distance itself for Israel is a very complex issue. There was a reason that both Britain and the U.S. fought for a Jewish homeland after WWII.

History is replete with times of foreign people moving in with the help of outside military forces, and taking lands from native peoples. It happened in our own country.

I don't foresee a time that the U.S. will abandon Israel unless the surrounding Arab countries and Hamas itself agree that Israel has a right to exist.

The website you posted has been used before to justify the firing of rockets into Israel and other act of terrorism by the PLO or Hamas or whom ever is representing the Palistinian people.

I think in this conflict it is more important to ask yourself who benefits from the constant violence? Who cannot allow peace because to allow peace would be bad for their cause? It is not just Israel that wants war with the Palistinians. There is no way Hamas could stay in power if they told their people that they would be better off to work with Israel to insure both sides safety.

There are two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle is the truth but as long as Hamas chooses to make their points by importing bigger and better missiles rather then food and medicine there will be not progress and that is exactly as Hamas wants it. Without conflict Iranian money and arms would not flow into Gaza.

Nemont

Good points but how do you excuse Israel illegally building on Palistinian land? since the Palistinians don't have a pot to pee in and what little of there homeland is left to them is being tresspassed on isn't that pushing their buttons a little?

These people will not bow to force thats clear, force breeds more hate, and we give Israel the means fight with little reason to compromise as it stands today.

We are Isreal's biatch I understand and I agree, but I don't have to like it. if we go broke enough we stop borrowing money for our welfare bums both here and abroad this may change , maybe this is the silver lining in our finacial disaster in the long run.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-09 AT 08:27PM (MST)[p]>Once agian, www.ifamericansknew.org
>
> Don't just see the headlines
>and write them off this
>is not a muslim propaganda
>site, look it over with
>an open mind and then
>tell me Israel is an
>asset and the muslims are
>the whole problem. never
>once have I said the
>muslims are innocent, I'm saying
>Israel is a problem not
>an asset and there are
>two sides to this story.
>most of us weren't alive
>when this mess started,
>all we know is muslims
>and jews fight but have
>little knowledge as to our
>place in the debacle.

no wonder your point of view is so currupt, you read crap off that website...becarful The CIA may be watching your PC.....!

I'm certain people like you will be happy to hand America over to the UN.........

Crap? give me one thing there that's false. you're so sure everything is the muslims fault anything other than hate and blame for them is crap to you.

People like you give away millions of dollars a day in foreign welfare, since we're broke and borrowing that money from Hop Sing you're handing America to China......

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-09 AT 08:47AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-09 AT 08:47?AM (MST)

Psalms 83: 3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

Psa 83:4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from [being] a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

Psa 83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

Psa 83:6 The tabernacles of Edom, (Jordan) and the Ishmaelites;(Arabians) of Moab, and the Hagarenes. (Persians) = Iran.

Psa 83: 7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines (palistinians) with the inhabitants of Tyre;

Psa 83: 8 Assur (syria) also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

Psa 83: 9 Do unto them as [unto] the Midianites; as [to] Sisera, as [to] Jabin, at the brook of Kison:

Psa 83:10 [Which] perished at Endor: they became [as] dung for the earth.

Dude, maybe you should check your feeling well, cause you do portray alot of intolerence and hatred, most of all Blind sideness..........

you have before you, time and time again scriptures that prove the issue with Israel and all the other Nations, bottom line God is on Israel's side!

WHY, Because of this scripture right above here!

Proverbs 26:4 When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are.

Again with the jiberish. if you're going to use the bible as a reason not to look at the facts then you're no different than the rest of the wacko fanatics over there.

God can be on who evers side he wants to I don't care, what I do care about is who's side the USA is on and what it's costing. if your church wants to start paying Israel it's 6.1 million dollars a day , fix what they break and pay for the military equipment we give them I'll back off and let you have the wholy war you want.

I find it interesting that the Vatican doesn't think the Palistinians are lesser beings and even advocate for their lives, but a good christian like you thinks it's gods will they're snuffed. and I'm the one who hates, go figure.

Personally I like the olive skinned people. They have been having their a$$es kicked for Oh around 2000 plus years.
Now I know you are a non believer, thats your business. I dont care. I have trained with the israelis and I can tell you that if it wasnt for us well the other countries really wouldnt exist. See the Israelites train hard and every mothers son of them carries a firearm open and notorius in their homeland, why because they are not about to be enslaved, raped murdered ever again.
Since when has Israel started a fight. They respond as any soveriegn nation would after being rocketed, I think we would do the same. Hell two planes fly into buildings not too far past and we respond. How chafed would your butt be if it happened to you time and again over centuries?
The thing Dude you dont seem to know about the muslim is that if you are not a muslim you are trash and if you refuse to be converted you should die. Islam is a religion of peace only if you are islamic. It really doesnt matter what you believe it is written that these things happen. Do I go out a muslim huntin or "a murderin I will go" Nope. But I will defend what is mine and my childrens.
Let me ask you this, why would we deliberately free jews from the likes of people who hated them? Did we or are you a conspiracy theroist. My grandfather has pictures from WW2 so dont give me any crap about that.
We are the sworn protector of Israel that is that and it will be until the end although I dont think they need protection really. I dont believe Russia could win a war against them save for their missle arsenal, they're that good i tell you.
But dude your an enigma to me of sorts. I cant tell if your really Nancy Pelosi or just some dude. I mean the stuff you write is for I would say 90% of the time opposite of all the Hunters and outdoorspeople on this site, which I would guess is a pretty good crosscut of the rest of the nation of people like us. You have your opinion and I respect taht to each his own but you are wierd.
GO BIG "O" I cant wait till it's over. We need a common person in office all offices.
I love what he has been doin the last couple of days. Glad im tucked away in a far away place, I'll be eatin wolf meat before too long im sure. How you like them wolves in Oregon Mr. Rancher?
Cmon dude who are you really? Lets stop this internet hiding spot thing who are you really?

"We need a common person in office all offices.
I love what he has been doin the last couple of days. Glad im tucked away in a far away place, I'll be eatin wolf meat before too long im sure. How you like them wolves in Oregon Mr. Rancher?
Cmon dude who are you really? Lets stop this internet hiding spot thing who are you really?"

=====================

Hmmmmmm good point!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-09 AT 11:01PM (MST)[p]Who am I? If I was going to lie about who and what I am I could have been a whole lot more creative and exiting. you two fruits on the other hand have to be telling the truth about yourselves, nobody would make up a story like that or even want to admit it.

Who watched 60 Minutes tonight? see the part about Israel's illegal settlements? how they treat the Palistinians and how apartide is Israels only hope other than peace? now I know some of you are just about to wet your pants to tell me the liberal media slants eveything and I shouldn't trust a word they say. to that I say check out the brass at CBS, who wants to bet there are more jews than arabs in managment? the CEO is the recipient of the jewish American committee's Sherrill Corwin award, so this really really looks like a team in the arabs pocket doesn't it? anti Israel bunch right? Swartz, Briskmam, Moonves,Frank and the rest of those Arabs at the top, yeah those are ragheads. I'm shocked CBS would air this story, and impressed, it's going to ruffle some feathers back home and maybe make a few more Americans will pull their heads out.

If you haven't seen it look up 60 minutes and watch it, then come back and tell me where I'm all wrong again again. do tell.

Ya HuntinD--- Like 60 minutes has never had huge left wing views, and always tells it like it is, never edits things to there advantage and political agenda, good grief........

You didn't even comprehend what I said about the jewish leadership even including a jewish CEO at CBS did you? do you know Israel is a country of jews or not?

I find the fact CBS had the guts to run that story amazing, they showed what's really happening on primetime tv yet people like you think the jews are out to torpedo themselves for the good of their enemy. if that's how you think you run a politiacal agenda then you're quite simple.

Can someone make a comment on the story that doesn't involve the idiotic notion that jews like Palistine better than Israel?

so you say giving Israel money is a waste...hah
==========================
He is not wasting any time.

With one stroke of his pen, President Barack Obama acted Friday to fund organizations that do abortions overseas. His action means tax dollars will now go to groups which promote and use abortion as a means of population control in underdeveloped nations.

President Obama?s executive order will increase the number of unborn children killed overseas by abortion as federal grants totaling $441 million start flowing to groups like the International Planned Parenthood Federation.

President Obama?s order rescinds the ?Mexico City? policy, first established by President Ronald Reagan in 1984. The policy, in effect during both Bush administrations but revoked under President Clinton, limited federal ?population assistance? program dollars to groups that agreed not to "perform or actively promote abortion as a method of family planning."

As a candidate, Obama said he was interested in seeking ?common ground? on the abortion issue and finding ways to ?reduce the number of abortions.? His executive order does the opposite and is only the first in a series of attacks on the unborn child.

The President wants to force taxpayers to pay for abortions by repealing the ?Hyde Amendment,? a measure in force since 1976. The National Right to Life Committee estimates that more than one million Americans have been spared from abortion as a result of this law, which is now targeted for repeal.

The president also wants to mandate abortion as one of the ?services? required to be insured under a new federal standard of health care. And he has loudly announced his support for the Freedom of Choice Act, legislation that will invalidate all state and federal limitations on abortion. FOCA will increase the number of children who die from abortion annually by about 125,000, according to one estimate.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-09 AT 10:57AM (MST)[p]Should have figured everyone will want to dodge the Israel story, oh well.

So Manny what you're saying is you'd rather have all the unwanted kids born and then not help feed them than to prevent their birth. good for you moral warrior, I'd rather try first to prevent the pregnacy ( birth control ) and if that fails make abortion a second option, and if that isn't the right choice for the mother then she's free to have another child to beg and or starve just as she was before.

The fact is these people can't support more kids and we aren't going to support them, so not being born is a better way to go. if you can't stand knowing your will isn't being done I guess you're well within your rights to whine about it, and I'm well within mine to laugh at you. folks like you remind me of what George Carlin said, " people ask, what would Jesus do? they don't want to do it themselves, they just want to tell someone else what to do " dang I miss that guy.

Ransom at least you have an unbiased solution, that's all I ask, and it's not a bad idea.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-09 AT 05:04PM (MST)[p]News Flash: This just in CNN reported that only 17% of the american public agree with DuDe's opinon, on our affairs with Isreal and over 60% agree with the normal american public pro Israel....

Minority rule, Hah, not in America, or???????

Hmmm, searched for that one and I couldn't find it, I did find one that said 86% of Americans though Manny should be forced back on his meds.

The other 14% said it was too late.

>Hmmm, searched for that one and
>I couldn't find it, I
>did find one that said
>86% of Americans though Manny
>should be forced back on
>his meds.
>
> The other 14% said it
>was too late.

oh, I just made it up, man your insain!.

I was just sitting there watching the biased CNN and nearly fell over when I saw the poll #'s.....what ever...maybe ask Lou, he's the only unbiased person on that program....

you need to clean your filters dude cause they only let you see what you want, not reality......

yeah ok, to be honest I made that poll up too.

You haven't explained why why a news organization run by jews would air a story telling the real story between Israel and Palistine? I can't figure out why they did it myself but I can feel pretty sure they didn't make up anything anti Israel for fun. the only explanation I can think of is they're pro two nation plan, Israelies are split on this and maybe the brass at CBS is for it and decided it was time to bring the reality of the situation to light. since Israel's elections are next month and Netanyahu is favored to win maybe CBS felt this was the time. Netanyahu says he will allow building to continue on the west bank which will insure more fighting between Israel and the Gaza arabs. Obama says the US insist the building be stopped, Netanyahu will say shove it but keep sending money and weapons, this should prove interesting . if we're lucky Netanyahu will loose, his opposition wants to stop the building and work on a lasting peace deal rather than rely on us to fund never ending war. I'd like that.

>yeah ok, to be honest I
>made that poll up too.
>
>
> You haven't explained why why
>a news organization run by
>jews would air a story
>telling the real story between
>Israel and Palistine? I can't
>figure out why they did
>it myself but I can
>feel pretty sure they didn't
>make up anything anti Israel
>for fun. the only explanation
>I can think of is
>they're pro two nation plan,
>Israelies are split on this
>and maybe the brass at
>CBS is for it and
>decided it was time to
>bring the reality of the
>situation to light. since Israel's
>elections are next month and
>Netanyahu is favored to win
>maybe CBS felt this was
>the time. Netanyahu says he
>will allow building to continue
>on the west bank which
>will insure more fighting between
>Israel and the Gaza arabs.
>Obama says the US insist
>the building be stopped, Netanyahu
>will say shove it but
>keep sending money and weapons,
>this should prove interesting .
>if we're lucky Netanyahu will
>loose, his opposition wants to
>stop the building and work
>on a lasting peace deal
>rather than rely on us
>to fund never ending war.
>I'd like that.

quote" if we're lucky Netanyahu will loose, his opposition wants to stop the building and work on a lasting peace deaL"

whats that keep giving up more of the little land Israel has, don't matter, Hamas and such have made their desire CLKEAR! your just not litening, to end Israel from existing on planet earth, you don't seem to get that at all.

End of Subject!

Well if I don't get it I guess about half the Israelies and the jewish brass at CBS don't either. what Israel is doing is illegal according to the deal they have with the Palistinians, but who cares they're arabs right?

Israel has more of the Palistinian's land than the Palistinians do, and if they stop the illegal building and give the west bank to the people who own it they'll still have more land than the Palistinians. as it is the people of Gaza are ruled by Israel but don't get to vote, in a few years the arab population will be larger than the jewish one but the arabs don't get to vote, do you know what appartide is? as the Israelies admitted nations living under appartide don't seem last very long. without our money and power they wouldn't have lasted this long, so a peace deal might be Israel's only long term hope.

Am i the only one happy being a fruit? LOL You crak me up dude. Im thinkni your more lib than moderate. Lets take a vote and see what the others think.
As far as me im happy with it all, i guess. Becuase it really doesnt matter what we think. Big govt will get bigger until it is thrown and tied by whomever.
As far as the abortion issue, i personally think it is wrong but i am not the ultimate judge. It is sad and i hope you agree with that.
as far as im concerened all govts lie. It also is unfortunate, so that is why i voted for the smaller liar in my book this year.
If you say you are unconcerned than that is your business, about the state of affairs in this nation. I really dont care what other nations feel about us. but that isnt what were discussing here so we can talk about that some other time. gotta runn

Ummm, O'Tay.

Take a vote? now there's a 3rd grade idea. and aren't you the wolf lover? now if that isn't a Birkenstock wearing dreadlock weaving Subaru driving liberal stand I don't know what is. maybe I have you mixed up with a hippie with a similar name? I'm not sure.

I was trying to debate the Israel/Palistine issue and how it effects us and our money, a very good and important topic. I guess I need to stick to easy debates so the conversation can stay on topic rather than me, I don't know if this crowd doesn't care or it's just over their head.

If you want to talk about abortion I'm all for it just as it is, legal. in a perfect world we wouldn't need it, but there wouldn't be unwanted kids, or starving kids,cure that and you'll eliminate the need for abortion.

I will admitt that I didn't see 60 minutes we don't get that netowrk where I live. But I could give you one reason they aired that show. Money, from tv ads and sponsers that watch the ratings on the show 60 minutes hasn't been the most viewed news show in recent years. It may have lost a lot of viewership.
Driftersifter

Just need to bring this back up since it's in the news today, hate to...no I don't, I want to say I told you so.

Today we pledged to pay the Palistinians 900 million dollars for for humanitarian aid and other cost. so we give Israel 9 million a day to exist and bomb Gaza, then we give the Palistinians the money fix what Israel breaks. I realize we're trying to find places to get rid of all our excess money but really.

Dude Sorry I have missed the debate here for awhile I have been on a manhunt the last few days looking for a killer.
So I guess you must think I am stupid or have lost touch with the ideologies of America.
I could care less I just come here for the shear entertainment of sparring with the lower class of American like piper and yourself, Now when I say lower class I do not mean less smart, etc but less patriotic, less god fearing etc.
Since you dont believe in a god it is of no use debating this issue with you so ill change it around.
Why is Obama giving money to known terrorists? Uhm otay becuase he is tied in with them maybe. Im guessin.
By the way there is an Army officer that is questioning the rights of Obama to be president. I know we have covered this somewhat before but i believe it ties in with this. If there is such a big question from people to show his birth records then why not show it? This stuff should be made puplic SHOULD! If there is any question to ones identity when it comes to being the leader of this nation i think it should come to the forefront.
I am still trying to figure out who he really is. Im not buying he is who he claims to be. If he is why would he give money to Hamas? Thats who is gonna receive it anyways.
I say let israel loose and then we wont have to send any more moeny to anyone. But I wanna see a birth certificate first.
Im not looney but dont mind being called one. I know our founding fathers were called the same things, so I guess im in with a great crowd. Ill be holding the line while the lukewarm subjects like yourself will fold and give in.
It is the souls such as yours and piper and sagebrush that I pitty for you will know neither victory nor defeat in defense of your country in the end. In 233 years, such a short time this young country is facing total collapse. I agree with you one place and that is we should stop sending money to israel to anyone for that matter. At this point we should stop but I also think we should let them off their leash, why not? Do we just keep puttin bandaids on a festering sore? There is no cure there except the end game which should naturally happen on its own. As far as this country is concerned we have our own issues here we need to deal with like s corrupt government.

Funny stuff, I like to debate religion so don't cut a sinner like me any slack.

Challenging Obama's right to be president? a military man, who cares if he's military or a crack dealer does that make his claim any more valid? good luck with that by the way.

Who's less American the people who accept their legally elected president even if they're not crazy about him or ding bats trying anything including legal technicalities to unseat a popular president who isn't guilty of being anything other than liberal and half black?

Do a little research, see if any other president has given Palistine money before, I think you'll be surprised. ties to Hamas, good one.

I expected a little better than that from you. As far as a mans color, I have had the great honor to serve with men and women of various races. I have very close friends who I have shed tears with and fought with and would die for as I know they would for me. Color means nothing to me, my wife is native American and Beautiful!
SO his color doesnt bother me in the least. It is his ideology that disturbs me. As of yesterday there were some of his colleagues that were having a meeting about his severe left leaning posture, yes democrats who are questioning his ideas.
If his identity is in check and his right to be president then we have the right to know. If not then what the hell lets just elect anyone from around the world we want as long as they have the electoral college on their side or george soros putting the $ in their pocket.
And I will when the time comes stand up to a president or a government that is not legally in power. It is my duty. See my oath does not say I will support an illegal Govt but it does say support the constitution against all enemies of the people. I will do so when it becomes absolute, here on my own soil. But until then like a good cop I would like to see a little more to establish probable cause.
Theres a law suit right now going on to establish this, we'll have to see where it goes. America has been duped and it goes on every day until people get fed up/
Bugler

You really think there's anything to be gained by questioning a technicality of the excact spot Obama was born? and more ever you really think anything is going to come of it? com'on now.

There were similar questions about McCain and the proper legal avenues were taken to put these questions behind both of them. Obama is an American and he's been approved to be president and the part you just can't get past is he was fairly elected president by the majority. even if by some freak chance you were able to get Obama removed you'd get Biden or Pelosi so what's your gain? or is it still your theory that Obama is a muslim terrorist placed in office by klingon's in their plot to take over witch mountian ? you really need to let this go for your own good.

Lol, I dont know about klingons, but I would rather have Biden than Obama. I say that toungue in cheek only because I question his right to be not the right of the majority.
McCain is no question we have his credentials, parents service records etc. We have nothing of the sort on the Annointed one. My gain here really is not to let someone that could possibly be beholden to those who want our ultimate destruction, in charge of our nation.
As far as being a muslim terrorist Cmon I would think even one such as you would not believe that even the narrow minded terrorists would plant someone in plain view.
Thats a pretty weak attempt at insulting my intelligence tho. Being in my job for such a long time has made me skeptic of alot of things that dont stand up to the smell test.

The fact is Obama is the president and he's already been cleared, it's a done deal there's nothing to be gained by questioning it.

The facts on McCain are even more sketchy, and just as unimportant but if you like trivia check it out. McCain was born in Panama there's no question about that, he says he was born on base in the hospital in 1936, problem is there was no hospital until 1941. even if McCain had been born on base the treaty stated the zone was not US territory, so there's no way McCain could have been born on US soil. I don't bring this up for any other reason than to say don't be hypocritical, there are more questions about the McCain than there are about Obama. once again none of this matters, both are cleared and that's that.

When the supreme court refuses to hear a case than means there is no case or it's not worth their time. I'd suspect in the case of can our president be our president they'd have found time if they thought the case hade any merritt. even if you disagree they're the only ones who could ever resolve this, and they aren't going to unseat a president after refusing the case before he was sworn in so that's that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom