The Draw

joesikora

Long Time Member
Hi gang, I just hired The Draw to do my application for NM this year and I didn’t know that they now do the 2 day guided hunts which was a no brained for me to use them. Another thing which was awesome is when I called Jared he had same my contact info and his first words were Hello Joe! I only talked to him once and it was a year or two ago. Customer service is everything and Jared won me over for good for all the states I draw for!

Thanks Jared
If anyone wants to chat with Jared here’s his number
801-400-2956

Hi gang, I just hired The Draw to do my application for NM this year and I didn’t know that they now do the 2 day guided hunts which was a no brained for me to use them. Another thing which was awesome is when I called Jared he had same my contact info and his first words were Hello Joe! I only talked to him once and it was a year or two ago. Customer service is everything and Jared won me over for good for all the states I draw for!

Thanks Jared
If anyone wants to chat with Jared here’s his number
801-400-2956

The Draw either needs to be a registered outfitter in NM, or acts as a broker for an outfitter, you still need to sign a contract with the outfitter prior to applying.

Well, you'd know because you would've signed a contract...
Hi Roadrunner, I’m not arguing with you, I’m just giving praise to a guy that works for a company that I’m very happy with the experience I had. It‘s all good!
Or is it that you are not a fan of this Outfit? If it’s the ladder let’s you and I chat about it. How’s that?
Thanks for your time!

Well I do know that I will be hunting NM for
Oryx at the Missile Range
Early Elk in #34
Antelope in the Soccora Units

I will also will be hunting in UT for
San Juan Early Rifle Elk
The Paunsaugunt Cactus Bucks
Moose
Bison
Both sheep tags
Antelope
Goats
All because of my friends at The Draw!

Hi Roadrunner, I’m not arguing with you, I’m just giving praise to a guy that works for a company that I’m very happy with the experience I had. It‘s all good!
Or is it that you are not a fan of this Outfit? If it’s the ladder let’s you and I chat about it. How’s that?
Thanks for your time!

Simply making a statement. You'd be surprised at how many brokers don't know the rules. I'd hate to see you get into trouble over something like this - the game department's take is that it's your responsibility to know the rules.

Simply making a statement. You'd be surprised at how many brokers don't know the rules. I'd hate to see you get into trouble over something like this - the game department's take is that it's your responsibility to know the rules.
Oh I know runner I’m just joshing ya!
This just keeps getting weirder.
It’s all fun and games tell somebody gets an eye put out! LOL!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom