The Estes Park Bachelors

The last one! OMG! Any chance he could find his way into Wyoming area 62 by early October? Would he score 400?
Mackey

Was he tilting the rack just to get through the timber?
Indeed. He was being extra careful so as not to scrape the velvet on the tree trunks. The two just in front of him aren't too bad eitrher.

So what happens to you guys without FB when you click on the link?

Sorry. I can't help the "I'll show you, Facebook" folks.

grumpdog.gif

I tried getting some other URL for the video with no luck.

Our friend's live there, and they have between 20-40 elk in their yards constantly. They are not afraid of the residents at all, and can be a hazard to the children. She will not even let them play outside alone, most of the time. In the Fall when rutting, the yards and Parks are off-limits!!

Our friend's live there, and they have between 20-40 elk in their yards constantly. They are not afraid of the residents at all, and can be a hazard to the children. She will not even let them play outside alone, most of the time. In the Fall when rutting, the yards and Parks are off-limits!!
I have seen several videos of people getting crossways with the elk in town. Having been in such a situation once elsewhere with the dude below, I can emphatically say it ain't fun. :rolleyes:

elk5.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom