The famous poacher

A bummer that they shot those big bucks because some of us would never get a buck like that in our lifetime

I remember when that OTC giant typical was killed. Now we know. sad. I think one of these guys works for the local fire department too.
The sentencing isn't enough in my opinion and poaching has and will always continue

Last edited:
I’m sure he’s poached other animals, but we’ll never know. Glad to see this come to a conclusion.

I’m sure his brother will chime in here shortly.

These are my favorite kind of poachers. Taking grip and grins and getting mounts made off them. There whole life is just one big lie that they have continue to live in everyday. What a weird way to live And I also agree that poachers of this level should be charged with felonies. No guns no hunting for life.

Poaching in and of itself is about as low life as it gets, but to poach and then attempt to profit from it by touting your harvests all over social media, forums, record books, etc. is beyond pathetic. Pretty sad commentary on the lives of these individuals, our society, and in some ways, what hunting has become recently (especially with the advent of social media).

Poaching in and of itself is about as low life as it gets, but to poach and then attempt to profit from it by touting your harvests all over social media, forums, record books, etc. is beyond pathetic. Pretty sad commentary on the lives of these individuals, our society, and in some ways, what hunting has become recently (especially with the advent of social media).
Bingo! Well said...

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom