The Future of Firearms?

B

bbentley392t

This is entirely a possibility here in America...as long as we allow it to happen! I'll make a promise to the government right now...If they ever try to remove my firearms from me, they'll never find them! This video is incredibly disturbing...I never imagined that something like this could actually happen.

http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=177117&page=5

STICK-FLICKER...Silent, But Deadly
-Buckhorn Archers (Castle Dale, UT)
-Timpanogos Archers (Orem, UT)
-Hell Hole Archers (Big Piney, WY)

i will never give up!!!!!!
I'm ashamed of the hunting dudes in this country they just as well as signed their firearms over in the last election.as a gun owner a vote for obama IS a disgrace

Well Dude, Ziggy, Piper, HUNTNUTT tell the Brits and the Aussies that they can't take your guns away because of the 2nd Ammendment, they'll laugh in your face. They'll find a way around it you just wait. And you guys sit on your asses and let them. We don't wait till its too late to fight, we fight here and now. We organize and unite and fight them every step of the way or we lose them, its as simple as that.

Geez if this isn't the Clinton election all over again, all I can say is be afraid, be vey afraid.

Sell your guns to me cheap if you think you're going to lose them, if not stop your crying before you're hurt. Obama will be president not dictator, and if you don't like him you should have beat. so cowboy up and stop whining like a bunch of little girls, you kept your guns during Clinton's 8 year reign of terror so you should survive Obama's.

Dude hope you are right. However can see it now some type of Columbine incident and wham bam gun ownership now becomes criminal.

>Geez if this isn't the Clinton
>election all over again, all
>I can say is be
>afraid, be vey afraid.
>
> Sell your guns to me
>cheap if you think you're
>going to lose them, if
>not stop your crying before
>you're hurt. Obama will be
>president not dictator, and if
>you don't like him you
>should have beat. so
>cowboy up and stop whining
>like a bunch of little
>girls, you kept your guns
>during Clinton's 8 year reign
>of terror so you should
>survive Obama's.

Obama is 100x worse than Clinton ever was

dan-henderson_wanderlei-silva.gif

LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-08 AT 06:32PM (MST)[p] not only him but the people he is surrounding himself with.
we need to organize now! stop it before it starts!
www.RIGHTtokeepandbeararms.com join the march to support the 2a
really guys we can march on all state senators and representatives and dc and make our voice heard.
the time is now to nip this in the butt.
after we lose our rights is to late.
we will be working with the NRA and every gun club everyone who thinks the constitution IS the most important document next to the bible.

RIGHTtokeepandbeararms.com
go to Lincoln

Dude-if we have a right to possess a high capcity semi automatic now and this is changed then did we not lose something? The old assault weapons ban is going to be presented in congress first quarter and it will pass with even more restrictions. Arizona just introduced a bill similar to California to require all ammunition sold to have markings for identification. The same bill is in Congress right now. It requires citizens to turn in any unmarked ammo. Do you think this is a change for the good of the people who paid good money for ammunition over the years? Do you think the costs will be passed on to the buyer? There must be hundreds of millions of rounds in circulation now that will all be turned over for free. I think you are dreaming if you think the democrats are going to allow the second to stand regardless of prior court rulings. Those of us who actually cache weapons and ammo are not looking so paranoid anymore IMO.

I've seen that video before completesportsman, I'm surprised it took this long to make it on here... good post. There is a defining difference between ourselves and the Brits, and Aussies. The Brits and Aussies are in a very centralized parliamentary governmental system unlike ours.

I myself have seen first hand how a stroke of a pen on a local level displaces a gun enthusiast. I used to live in Alameda County in California...home of the Raiders and the well self-titled Black Hole. It really is a Black Hole!

The Murder rate in Alameda County is one of the highest in the nation. So the county imposed an added 2% surplus sales tax on all goods sold from stores selling guns or ammo. Within 3 years guns stores and general sporting good stores that carried guns and ammo simply went out of business and I had to travel to neighboring counties to buy guns and ammo.

Look, I tend to side with Huntindude that on a national level most of this is fear-based. When Reagan ran the Dems cried it would be the end of Roe v Wade. When Clinton ran Reps cried that he was going to take your guns. When Georgie ran, again the Dems cried it would be the end Roe v Wade.

Obama is not going to alienate his own constituent gun-owners of which there are many. Let alone risk arming his political opponents at a time when consensus shows the country is demanding unity. You really can't hold an elected official responsible on their viewpoints in one office and compare that to their decisions as President. Afterall, as a Mayor, Governor, Congressman, or Senator they are voting on behalf of their constituents.

Reagan made it clear that he did not personal believe in federally funded abortion. However, he also made it clear that as President he was not going to address overturning Roe v Wade as a mandate.

6/12/2008--Introduced.
Assault Weapons Ban Reauthorization Act of 2008 - Amends the federal criminal code to reinstate, for 10 years, the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act's assault weapons ban to prohibit the manufacture, transfer, or possession of a semiautomatic assault weapon or a large capacity ammunition feeding device. Specifies models and features of banned weapons.

Sets forth exceptions to such ban, including: (1) firearms or devices lawfully possessed under federal law on the date of enactment of this Act; (2) certain firearms, replicas, or duplicates listed in an appendix as they were manufactured on October 1, 1993; (3) any firearm that is manually operated by bolt, pump, lever, or slide action and that has been rendered permanently inoperable or that is an antique firearm; (4) any semiautomatic rifle that cannot accept a detachable magazine that holds more than five rounds of ammunition; (5) any semiautomatic shotgun that cannot hold more than five rounds in a fixed or detachable magazine; and (6) firearms manufactured for, transferred to, or possessed by a federal, state, or local government agency or for law enforcement.

Requires the serial number of any weapon or device manufactured after enactment of this Act to clearly show the date of manufacture.

Directs the Attorney General to study and report to Congress on the effects of this Act on violent and drug trafficking crime.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom