The Future of Firearms?

B

bbentley392t

This is entirely a possibility here in America...as long as we allow it to happen! I'll make a promise to the government right now...If they ever try to remove my firearms from me, they'll never find them! This video is incredibly disturbing...I never imagined that something like this could actually happen.

http://shock.military.com/Shock/videos.do?displayContent=177117&page=5

STICK-FLICKER...Silent, But Deadly
-Buckhorn Archers (Castle Dale, UT)
-Timpanogos Archers (Orem, UT)
-Hell Hole Archers (Big Piney, WY)

I watched the video and could not believe what i was seeing. It all starts with baby steps and snoballs into that. I could not imagine giving up my firearms. First of all criminals would not give up thiers and second the peeople who surrender thier arms are not the ones to worry about. If you give up this freedom what would be next??? Very disturbing video.

And so the rumors begin. Folks, Obama and his clan are not going to have the time to screw with firearms when there is an economic crisis on hand as well as a war in Afgani and Iraq. They will never get anything drastic passed... read the Constitution again and our second amendment rights. They cannot change it, ever. So everyone scramble and freak out... buy a bunch of guns and make the stores rich. They are feeding off this panic. Lies and rumors are flying like bird shitz. Take a deep breath, go unload a few rounds out your guns, and watch just how much they get done... PANIC!!!

BHWR WTF?

The government will do what they want to, regardless of the constitution or your second amendment rights. Check out this video of what happened to legal, law abiding gun owners in New Orleans following Katrina.

Your apathy and attitude are part of the problem. There is no room for complacency when gun ownership is at risk!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-08 AT 10:23AM (MST)[p]Attitude..? Your comparing Katrina issues with world issues? Seriously. Did you not see what the residents were doing with their guns after the hurrican? Robbing people, Robbing stores, shootings. Their were little to no LE in the area, what were they suppose to do with all the killing and robbing going on. Comparing apples to oranges. Well fine then.. everyone freak out.
I've worked for the government and no, they will NOT do whatever they want. You cant abolish the constitution and the amendment just because a polititian decide to.. that's not how it works.
Your panic induced craziness is the problem.
Example: People that watch shows like CSI really think that LE has those types of resources and abilities to solve crimes. They don't. Folks that have never worked for the govenment also mostly have a twisted view on how it really works.
Everyone has an opinion on what is going to happen, but until then... I'll pay for my NRA membership, continue shooting, and not panic just because a Democrate is in the whitehouse.
Do you not see we have bigger issues on the table than gun rights?
Don't be a popinjay. Per; O'Reilly.

WOW, it looked easy when they banned assalt rifles! They did it once, they can start again! Just a foot in the door!

Bowhuntwitharifle,
You have to have somebody willing to enforce the second amendment. Obama is against it. Are gun right will be limited with him in office.

Apparently you weren't paying attention when the SCOTUS ruled 5-4 in favor of the second ammendmant and our right to bear arms.

Obama will more than likely get to appoint one and possibly two Justices to the Supreme Court in the next 4-8 years.

Then they will appeal the ruling and guess what?
It will be overturned next time. Obama and Biden have plenty of time to make this happen.

>And so the rumors begin. Folks,
>Obama and his clan are
>not going to have the
>time to screw with firearms
>when there is an economic
>crisis on hand as well
>as a war in Afgani
>and Iraq. They will never
>get anything drastic passed... read
>the Constitution again and our
>second amendment rights. They cannot
>change it, ever. So everyone
>scramble and freak out... buy
>a bunch of guns and
>make the stores rich. They
>are feeding off this panic.
>Lies and rumors are flying
>like bird shitz. Take a
>deep breath, go unload a
>few rounds out your guns,
>and watch just how much
>they get done... PANIC!!!

They are on their way now! They will not have to outlaw guns if the cost of the ammo. keeps going up & up & up! No one will be able to afford to shoot! THAT'S HOW IT IS GOING TO BE CONTROLLED!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom