The HITS are coming! and better keep on coming!

antlerrick

Very Active Member
This is for real guys..
My son has a hit for $408 and a $35 hit. Just showed up this morning!

The ball is rolling..
Good luck to all!!
Rick

i call bs i havent seen anything yet i even stayed up till 1am last night to see if it would "realy" hit today, nothing yet. . . sighhhhhhhhhh guess i will have to wait until the 30th like everyone else.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-08 AT 10:39AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-08 AT 10:35?AM (MST)

my card, Cabelas visa, just showed a $280.00 credit limit deduction. I drew the Dutton arechery elk tag. The 34.88 was for new Blazer vanes at a local archery shop.

Current Balance $34.88
Last Statement Balance $0.00
Total Credit Limit $10,000.00
Available Credit $9,685.00
Minimum Payment Due $0.00
Payment Due Date 04/22/08

LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-08 AT 11:06AM (MST)[p]Just took a hit for Utah Bucks.

UTAH BUCKS PERMIT SALT LAKE CITUTUS 100.00

Looks like me & my son are hunting LE Speed Goats in the Pinevalley unit. WOOHOO!!!!

RUS

Got hit for $788. One Premium LE elk for me and one LE rifle elk for my wife. 3 points!!

I had to go clean my shorts before I came to post this but my available limit is now short $280. BOOK CLIFFS ELK HERE I COME!
FINALLY! YES!!! The best tag I've had in my LIFE!

I have talk to 3 seperate guys--that do not even know the others- that applied as seperate groups- BUT -only got 'hit' for 1 tag....

These are just General deer tags and the one guy and his bud are LE elk but only one tag charged for...not the Group of tags charge...for any of these seperate Group[ applications.. screwy..

Oh--By The Way---I am LE Bow Bull!! hehe---3 points.

Robb

Just checked again and my son got hit for another $408..so possibly him and his ex-wife drew! CRAZY!
So far I have flopped a big ZERO

hit 263...... southern gen buck tag! cool now I can plan it!
rackmaster

UDWR.. Laid the hold offs CC hits good this year!!
it was nerve racking..

I hate back to back posts....but

My bud just called and said they have 1 'hit' for LE Mzzy elk BUT he and his Mrs applied as a group....

This gets better....

He pulled out his printed copy of his Authorization Successful application and as he reads down...

It has him and his choices then in the block below it has his Mrs and the same choices ... But in each section it says...'This Application is for a single hunter'...

But they are on the same Group application 'Authorization' with the $20.00 application fee to the one and only credit card used for the Group application....

So that is 4 unhappy Group applicants that have called me today...all from seperate Groups...all with only 1 'hit'...

Screwy...

Robb

Dan the "Griz" Woodland is hunting bookcliffs deer and my mo in law is hunting antelope!

Wow, I hope the charges aren't done yet.

Any info on Rifle Book Cliffs, send me a PM.

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - VIP Optics

I am wondering if there is a difference on when cards get hit if one uses a debit card, or a credit card?
For you guys that have hits showing up, are they on debit or credit cards? My sons were all three on the same debit card..
Just a thought and something else to wonder about? LOL

I am on my Cabela's card..Visa... -$1.14 balance before...

John...Yeh!! I am LE bow Bull...and you know where! ha

Hell, ya know I draw 2-3 tags somewhere- some states every year..

Now if my Mrs--seperate card..her's..

Hits her OIL or SJ Buck...then I could be in a jam..ha

I only have 26 days vacation!

Robb

I just went into my online credit cards and started doing the math. On my AE I have a $280 difference between my credit limit, less my current balance, without anything else being posted. I applied for my father in law as he was out of town and his elk permit would be the only thing that could even be pending on that card!! So looks like we'll be chasing bull elk this fall...Things are looking good so far...

ar,

I sent you an email? Come on buddy, lets hear the where part now!

PD,

You are a drawing son of a gun!

Congrats to all the lucky ones. Nothing for me.......yet? Maybe at all? Oh well, the elk hunting is great boys!

bobcat,

How about you? I want you to draw as bad as anyone.

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

SOMEBODY CALL THE DWR!!!

I DON'T HAVE A HIT OF ANY KIND!!!

WHY HELL!!!

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A HIT FROM WALMART!!!

I SWEAR TO GAWD SOMEBODY FROM MM ALERTED THE DWR!!!

NO,I'M NOT IN THE BESTEST OF MOODS AT THE MOMENT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

THANKS ty!!!

BUT IT DON'T LOOK LIKE ITS HAPPENING!!!

AGAIN!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

RE: JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST!!!

bobcat,

You should have applied with PleaseDear? He sure gets his name called a lot! Good problem to have PD, but damn, I sure hope gas prices go down buddy!

It is not over yet bobcat. It is not a big deal if ww, pro, and others don't screw stuff up.;-)

Pleasedear has 3 elk tags... WY, AZ, and now UT...and only 26 days of vacation.... AND Nevada has not drew yet...watch a deer, antelope, or Sheep tag come from Nevada now....

DAMN I FEEL SORRY FOR PleaseDear!!!

WAY TO GO ROBB!!!

IF YOU GET TOO MANY TAGS I'D LIKE FIRST CHANCE,PleaseDear!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

AWLB!!!

DOES THAT MEAN I DON'T HAVE TO SHUT UP???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

AR............I cant believe you!!! That is AWESOME jace drew his tag......Good for you guys!

Nothing from our family yet.....Hoping little brother drew, but we will see.

Good luck everyone

bt,

Congrats. You did not have many points? 3 or 4? That will make bobcat pissy! Ha!

I hope you draw bobcat!

IF HE ONLY HAD 3-4 POINTS I KNOW DAMN WELL I'M GONNA BE THE TRIGGER MAN!!!

((( }> }> }> !!! )))

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Down $795 on my available balance! That means Wasatch Muzzleloader for me!!!!!!!!!!! (or my wife drew Any weapon Pavhant)

Congrats to the lucky ones! Sounds like a lot of good guys got tags this year.

Keep the faith. One year they didn't charge my dad's card until mid summer.....after he got his tag in the mail.

You never know until one of the fattys starts to sing:)

this is alllllllll a cruel hoax :( i hate this ,,,, i almost didnt even look at this thread ,,,, then i just couldnt help myself ,,,,, argggggggg did the same last year i'm not in for anything fancy i'm fairly sure i'll draw ,,,,, but nothing yet ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now i gotta go check the card again , sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Looks like the wife drew a San Juan, Muzzle loader Elk tag. Or she had a $280 shopping spree at Wal-mart. When should we get the e-mails?

BOBCATBESS...
You can tag along with me. (Start gowing that beard!)
I need someone to put another log on the fire. How bout late night neck rubs after putting in hours of humping the south slope...
I'll even cook but you have to do dishes (CRISCO is kind of a drag to clean off)...
as far as trigger man?....you want to bust a cap? Well......for sure you can twist the beer bottle caps for me.
how are you at BONING MEAT?
LET ME KNOW!!!
Rackmaster

Hell Ya !!! I am stoked!!!! Just got home from our NRA fundraiser and checked the on-line statment, $ 280 hit from bucks & bulls.

Don't no yet if its for me, my son, or my daughter, don't care we are goin Elk huntin!!!

Congrats to those who drew....still not hits on my card, so I dont have my hopes up..

BROWTINE!! Congrats brotha! I cant wait to see the bruiser you end up killing this year!! If you need any help, let me know! I'd be more than happy to carry your gun while you pack out quarters!! :)

I am feeling a little more relieved now.....

With the holiday and every other friday off--pydy-friday's... it is only 19 days of vacation to have the whole month of Sept off.

Out of my 3 Elk tags--Wyo/Az/Utah....all bow dates....Wyoming the full month for bow hunting....Utah dates suck Aug 16th...jeez! But Utah ends as my Az. dates begin... so....kool !

Very do-able...and still have some vacation days left out of my 26 yearly vacation days....

Rambling On is good...ha

Robb

Congrats Robb,
Didnt you have a run like this in 2006?Wow thats alot of elk hunting for one year.Im happy for you take this advice you had better buy another freezer for elk meat and start making room for some more wall mounts.
Good luck this year should be fun.Utah,Wyoming and Arizona if you applied for Nevada elk also bet you draw its looking that way isnt it?
Good luck you should have a great year.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-08 AT 08:40AM (MST)[p]Robb, glad you have it planned well.... But.... Considering the rate at which you are pulling tags, and the fact that the draw release date year is still young, you might reasonabally be projected to end up with 10-12 tags this year......Whatchya gonna do when the tags pile on you? HA!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-08 AT 10:24AM (MST)[p]spj congrats but that is the hit I was waiting for!

nothing today ktc

and boot, I can see that hit coming too LOL

2 PAHVANT ELK TAGS AND A DESERT SHEEP TAG! 3 AWESOME TAGS!

1-FATHER IN LAW-MUZZY PAHVANT

1-DAD OR BROTHER- MUZZY PAHVANT OR SISTER RIFLE PAHVANT!

1-MY OTHER BROTHER OR ME DESERT SHEEP!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-08 AT 11:39AM (MST)[p]7-you're gonna be a busy boy this year-almost as busy as Robb.

Where the heck is PRO??? Thought he was a shoe in for his tag.

A lot of us can breath a sigh of relief as we beat the impending piss cutter days that lie ahead.

From the looks of the tag numbers-both cow and bull. We'll be there sooner than later on several units.

400 or bust:)

I PUT 46 FRIENDS & RELATIVES IN ON MY CREDIT CARD!!!

I THINK SOME MM'ER ALERTED THE DWR???

NOT A FRICKEN HIT IN SIGHT!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Bess-

What ya expect when you call the top biologist names?:)

Better luck next year...

WELL PAUL!!!

I WAS KIND OF EXPECTING IT!!!

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 45 APPLICANTS I PUT IN???

DID YOU DRAW ANY TAGS Prism???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I got hit for $105.00 today....Im guessing its general deer tags for myself,my bro-in-law, and my father in law. Nothing good for me this year!!

Hey BowHuntr,
Congrats on the deer tag how did your dad do in the draw?
All I got was a deer tag also.Hope to see you on the Mountain
this fall.

Steve

HEY TUFF BUFF!!!

NOT THE NE REGION AGAIN I HOPE???

AT LEAST YOU GOT SOMETHING!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

My wife and I both got skunked. It seems all the decent tags are becoming Once-In-A-Lifetime. Pray for a Wyoming, I guess.

Grizzly

Pro,
Everyone in the WORLD wants to know if you drew your tag.
You should be wondering what your bull is doing right now.
Good Luck

Heya Steve,

Grats on the deer tag. My dad's credit union doesn't update over the weekend, so he'll find out Monday I guess. Look foward to seeing ya up on the mountain again. Lots of snow over the winter, but the herd seemed to do pretty well considering. Been out hiking quite a bit recently and have only seen a handful of dead deer here and there. Should be good hunting.

See ya this fall

Justin

Give up when you get the email, letter, or see the results on-line. Some were charged after notification last year. Even then, there is a small hope that someone just ahead of you gets refused charges.

I havent seen any charges yet but noticed on my drawing results page that they have updated it with my moose bonus point but nothing for my LE deer permit yet. which is kind of weird if i didnt draw you would think they would update my deer bonus points as well.

BBH

bigbullhunter!!!

THAT MUST BE A GOOD SIGN!!!

I JUST CHECKED & NOT ONLY DID I NOT DRAW!!!

THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME ANYMORE POINTS!!!

I MUST OF REALLY PISSED SOMEBODY OFF THIS LAST YEAR???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

I never get a credit card hit before the emails come out. I've drawn a few tags over the years and not once has my card been charged before the results have been posted.

I don't worry until the UN appears before the successful.

Anyone that's getting hits using a Cabela's Card? Their website says they update daily, but I made a couple purchases Friday night and yesterday and nothing shows. Just curious.

Just call cabelas card service and ask them for any pending charges. They will tell you any charges that are pending and not posted yet.

Thanks for the info huntnfool. I am going to call and check. I thought for sure my draws were going the way of the bobcat lol..

Or just check the available credit. That goes down immediately. Rookie......;-)

I am thinking it is a no go. Oh well, more Colorado deer voucher money.

My 67 yr old dad drew LE Muzzle Elk!! My Cuz should have draw LE deer also!! Nothing for me so far.

Been out for the last week and just checked my available balance and nothing. Like others, I hope it is just because my Credit Union isn't updating on the weekend. Congrates to all those who have drawn so far!!

Smokepole

Just looked for curiosity on my cc, didn't expect much with myself only having 2 points and my wife didn't have any only to find a pending charge for Bucks/Bulls for the LE hunt we put in for!!!!!! Book Cliffs Late, we're there man.........YAHOOOOOOO

tc

AWLB!!!

I THINK SHE KNOWS BETTER!!!

AFTER YEARS & YEARS OF YOUR BS I'LL BET SHE'S ALMOST USED TO IT???

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU DRAWED???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Looks like I drew the Wasatch premium bull tag! $508 hit. It's about time with 14 points! I'd love to take a bull with my bow.

RATS! I'm asumming that if my card has not hit yet then I'm out of luck. Oh well, I still have NM. PleaseDear, can I draw with you next year? LOL

Congrats you guys and gals.

Well next year I'll have 5 years in.

Joe E Sikora

Congrats to all that have drawn as everyone knows they aren't easy to come by!! I was going for Wasatch MZ but only 7 points so it'll be a few more years. Switching to plan B and two weeks of bow in Colorado. It's all good...

COTW and I drew Dutton archery tags! Pisscutters here we come!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

Don't give up hope boys and girls. My card just barely hit. I have both my son and I in and there is only one charge showing but there is still $280 unaccounted for in my available balance. I'm hoping the credit union is suspicious about 2 charges for the same amount from the same source on the same day.

I decided to call the credit union. The second hit just hadn't cleared yet. San Juan and So. Cache archery here we come!!! Any help on the San Juan will be greatly appreciated!

>Pro!
>That is awesome. I am pumped
>for you.

Thanks! You are officially invited to help out on scouting and/or the hunt!

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

My son drew the late season youth any bull hunt.

If anybody has any suggestions on where to start looking on this hunt I would appreciate it.

Pro,
Feels good knowing the tag is coming in the mail for sure doesnt it?Go bust a big ones lungs wide open.

well i guess i am looking at the big unsuccessful again this year i havent had a hit on my card but they have updated my bonus points for moose. granted i only put in for a cwmu deer permit and a moose bonus point. I guess i will be hunting idaho this year for deer and maybe elk. can anyone help in the salmon region for deer???

BOBCAT I FEEL YOUR PAIN NOW MAN OH WELL MAYBE NEXT YEAR IF NOT THEN I WILL HAVE TO GO REVAMP THE DRAWING COMPUTER MYSELF SO WE ALL DRAW TAGS FOR THE PRIME UNITS AND LEAVE JUST GENERAL TAGS FOR EVERYONE ELSE

bbh

Just received the first Un... e-mail. My Dad and I are stacking up the Uns. Looks like she's singing Prism.

CS

"Helping turn good tags, into great ones." - VIP Optics

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom