The "media"? Its 100% propaganda

Most of the channels in my state report about the same weather forecast everyday too. Same sports scores as well.
Something is messed up. :rolleyes:

It's the identical verbiage founder. Numbers in weather and sports will be the same, word for word opinion of your "news" reporters should be suspect to any one with their eyes open.

I personally watch too much news. It's sad. Something is wrong with me!
I need to get out of the house more, that's for sure!!

I agree though, they all say about the same thing, all day, and call it "Breaking News" too.

Rush and Hannity have been playing montages of the identical "breaking news" stories for awhile now. It isn't coincidence they all report the same story using identical verbiage. They were given the narrative.

Nack
Rush and Hannity have been playing montages of the identical "breaking news" stories for awhile now. It isn't coincidence they all report the same story using identical verbiage. They were given the narrative.

Back in the day the local news you would figure was closer to the local folks. And you kinda figured there was some competition between abc, cbs, nbc, fox. Its insane to see things like this showing identical language across "competitors".

I quit long ago. I am even to the point on quitting the local paper. Even they are getting bad..

You can call a long lost cousin over on the east coast and within 5 minutes you're both parroting the same propaganda, just like if they lived in the same house. We're all watching the same news. We're all in lock step.

I’m just ready to get back to the normal. Climate change, racial injustice so and so forth. Yeah news is a joke. Sometimes I wonder how much better are we then North Korea or China.

I was looking at my weather update last week on my phone- it said hazardous weather for 10 days. Air Stagnation, so I researched Air Stagnation. It basically means- sunny with no wind, I looked at other stations and it said the same. Why not just yell the sky is falling. I’m sick of the crap and try not to watch it anymore

I was looking at my weather update last week on my phone- it said hazardous weather for 10 days. Air Stagnation, so I researched Air Stagnation. It basically means- sunny with no wind, I looked at other stations and it said the same. Why not just yell the sky is falling. I’m sick of the crap and try not to watch it anymore
I’m just ready to get back to the normal. Climate change, racial

injustice so and so forth. Yeah news is a joke. Sometimes I wonder how much better are we then North Korea or China.

We are already there.Blm disappeared overnight. Its like as if all the white college girls went back to pounding white claws and IG their boobs.

Alyssa Milano is ready to forgive the trumpets.

The Biden vaccine is coming out.

Why you gotta be so negative???

The most popular news outlets on both sides are fake--and the more compelling the outlet, the more fake it likely is. It is worth a quick search of news bias to see where they all lie on the spectrum.

L O L! "Given the narrative" by who?
That's rich considering the cretins,--INSECTS--on every major network in this country parroting the same sh t day in and day out to tear down this great nation. Rush and Shaun overlap with the truth. And yes, Hannity can be a broken record, but God bless him for reporting on what the INSECTS will not.

L O L! "Given the narrative" by who?
That's rich considering the cretins,--INSECTS--on every major network in this country parroting the same sh t day in and day out to tear down this great nation. Rush and Shaun overlap with the truth. And yes, Hannity can be a broken record, but God bless him for reporting on what the INSECTS will not.

I don't believe you followed what I wrote. I'll try again with more detail. For years, Rush and Hannity have been playing montages of the major networks (CNN,MSNBC,ABC,NBC,CBS) all using identical verbiage in their story telling. It's as if they (CNN,MSNBC,ABC,NBC,CBS) were all given a script that utilized the narrative to all parrot the message. Savvy?

The most popular news outlets on both sides are fake--and the more compelling the outlet, the more fake it likely is. It is worth a quick search of news bias to see where they all lie on the spectrum.
Both sides are alike in that for the past 5 years they both have breaking news that promises to be the "BOMBSHELL" to sink the other side. Nothing happens.

Careful about taking the thread to political fighting, or it'll be gone. I'm sick of that crap on TV and don't want it here anymore.

The news media ?

Bias, fake and dedicated to steering the narrative, not reporting the news ?

I’ve known that since the early 70s. I was about 15 years old

I believed them, until there came a national discussion on gun control.

I quickly realized the news was lying to the public.

Not that they were mistaken, but they were intentionally trying to steer public opinion by lying.

I started questioning other narratives they seemed to be pushing.

My eyes were opened to just how dishonest the news media was.

The problem has gotten nothing but worse.

30 years ago, you could separate opinion from hard facts like numbers.

Not anymore, they make up numbers and “facts” to fit their preferred story, without regard for the truth. Enough of them do it that when someone questions their facts, they just reference a different fake news source.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom