The most ironic news I may have ever heard

Tristate

Long Time Member
I don't know if yall have heard yet but the CHOP zone in Seattle which was formed against police brutality and Black Lives Matter just shot to death a black teenager and left one barely alive that tried to enter the zone. I guess they decided the only black lives that matter are the ones they decide matter.:unsure:

What's crazy is on the video you hear a bunch of shots and people talking. A good while after the shooting stops and people are walking around you here one last gunshot like somebody got the coup de grace.

The bloody "Summer of Love" is being closed and they didn't even make it to the 4th of July. hahaha!

I don't know if yall have heard yet but the CHOP zone in Seattle which was formed against police brutality and Black Lives Matter just shot to death a black teenager and left one barely alive that tried to enter the zone. I guess they decided the only black lives that matter are the ones they decide matter.:unsure:

What's crazy is on the video you hear a bunch of shots and people talking. A good while after the shooting stops and people are walking around you here one last gunshot like somebody got the coup de grace.
Welcome to the new third world country of Washington. It now joins Venezuela as a major shzthole.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom